Is this Jags loss McDermott's fault?

some people think the knock down at the end was gilmore saving the game?  he batted down an under thrown ball.  it was hardly spectacular.

edit:  asking this in general, not due to the op...i've seen a few posters say this, so i'm guessing someone believes it.

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

#makethebillsgreatagain

OP is delusional. Sad!

11 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

A LOTTA competition today, 26. The refugee crisis has finally shown its downside!

This guy's not a refugee. He's the one who told everyone last offseason that we were getting rid of Shady per his "sources."

4 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

OP is delusional. Sad!

This guy's not a refugee. He's the one who told everyone last offseason that we were getting rid of Shady per his "sources."

Yeah, I was going to say if he was. Then we renounce his refugee status, and hes become a free agent. 

20 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Weird...

Because either Gilmore is a top 5 CB or they signed a guy to a contract you said you can't sign them to and they are in the superbowl. With him making a great play at the end.

So pretty much you're wrong. You painted yourself in a corner with paint colored wrong. I mean, you have to really try to be as wrong as you are. You really made it specific, I mean if you made it anymore specific I don't think that could increase the level of wrong you are.

Agree to disagree