Anyone doing the Tide Pod challenge?

Just Jack

8 minutes ago, teef said:

she was pretty foxy when she wasn't playing someone strung out.

nonsense trivia question...what was the name of tommy chong's character in up in smoke?  they list him as, "the man" in the credits, but one scene in the movie mentions his name.  

Holmes? :)

27 minutes ago, teef said:

nonsense trivia question...what was the name of tommy chong's character in up in smoke?  they list him as, "the man" in the credits, but one scene in the movie mentions his name.  

had to KNOW THIS and looked it up, would never have guessed, maybe someone on here knows this...

38 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Holmes? :)

it's not that!

28 minutes ago, row_33 said:

had to KNOW THIS and looked it up, would never have guessed, maybe someone on here knows this...

what did you come up with?

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What is the prevalence of this tide pod challenge thing?  Wide spread occurances, or just a few idiots on YouTube?

Just like every other story like this, I’m sure it took off a bit more after the news started running these “look what your kids are doing” stories. 

15 hours ago, row_33 said:

Anthony

his parents would like him to get a job apparently

boom!  the wealthy dad calls him anthony once while he's making a protein shake, and completely ignoring being yelled at for not having a job.

2 hours ago, teef said:

boom!  the wealthy dad calls him anthony once while he's making a protein shake, and completely ignoring being yelled at for not having a job.

he was kinda proud of not having a job, shows this isn't a millennial thang.

that and his bike exhaust system are classic moments of the cinemaaaaaaaaa

and getting the key to the universe.....

13 minutes ago, row_33 said:

he was kinda proud of not having a job, shows this isn't a millennial thang.

that and his bike exhaust system are classic moments of the cinemaaaaaaaaa

and getting the key to the universe.....

he really was the first millennial.  i still love that movie.  my favorite scene is still towards the opening when they get super high in cheech's car.  it doesn't take too much to make me happy.

14 minutes ago, teef said:

he really was the first millennial.  i still love that movie.  my favorite scene is still towards the opening when they get super high in cheech's car.  it doesn't take too much to make me happy.

and the brilliant work of Paul Reubens adds to the effect in C&C film

• Like (+1) 1

The Anthony’s of that generation one day just up and disappeared never to be heard from again, they’d be in their late 60s now if they lived. The current generation wont be that bold to go find themselves away from the family payroll

Edited by row_33