NFC Championship Game - Vikings @ Eagles - 1/21/2018 - who will win?

RiotAct

NFC Championship Game - Vikings @ Eagles - 1/21/2018 - who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will emerge as the NFC Champion for 2017?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2018 at 07:00 PM

My wife, who is a Philly girl and doesn't really follow football, except to  tell me that as a Bills fan I'm kind of wasting my time, would never shut up if the Eagles win the SB before the Bills so for that reason, and that reason alone I must pick Minn.   Which i admit, is a complete garbage reason to pick one team over another. 

11 minutes ago, chaccof said:

My wife, who is a Philly girl and doesn't really follow football, except to  tell me that as a Bills fan I'm kind of wasting my time, would never shut up if the Eagles win the SB before the Bills so for that reason, and that reason alone I must pick Minn.   Which i admit, is a complete garbage reason to pick one team over another. 

That's love marriage for ya.

Vikings - Then we'll hear a week about the Vikings and Bills both being 0-4.

Edited by KD in CA

I’m taking Keenum paired with the Vikings D over Foles. Keenum may not be a perennial all pro, but he had a soild year. Foles can go from playing like a mid level starter to being complete trash. He played a nice game against Atlanta. I’m not confident that he’ll be able to it two weeks in a row. Keenum has been consistently soild for the entire season.