Jamal Charles FA

wppete

He's 31.  He's been injured (badly) multiple times in his career.  He's been [laced on IR 3 times. He's had 5 starts in the past 3 seasons.

Why would this be a good idea?  Because he once worked with the new OC when he was a young RB? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's 31.  He's been injured (badly) multiple times in his career.  He's been [laced on IR 3 times. He's had 5 starts in the past 3 seasons.

Why would this be a good idea?  Because he once worked with the new OC when he was a young RB? 

Because “l’ve heard of him”

I was thinking Dion Lewis. He's a free agent and would fit in really well with Shady. He'd be a great 1-2 punch and you could keep them on the field together since they are such great recievers. They are great friends and Lewis is from Albany, NY. 

Great fit and obviously familiar with Daboll. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I was thinking Dion Lewis. He's a free agent and would fit in really well with Shady. He'd be a great 1-2 punch and you could keep them on the field together since they are such great recievers. They are great friends and Lewis is from Albany, NY. 

I wouldn't say no to him. Most yards after contact of any back in the league. Would still prefer to draft my own. Penny for my thoughts. 

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Maybe we can grab tom brady while

we’re at it? :D