Brian Daboll hired as new OC

Estro

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Any chance u can sum up what he says? Thanks yolo 

Yup - he said nothing.

haha .... just that they like to see how the players respond and act during meetings at Senior Bowl.  

Talked about making the playoffs as good step and beginnings of establishing a culture of coaches and players that fit the vision but having a long way to go, fans are awesome, etc. Very similar to what he said in end of year presser. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yup - he said nothing.

haha .... just that they like to see how the players respond and act during meetings at Senior Bowl.  

Talked about making the playoffs as good step and beginnings of establishing a culture of coaches and players that fit the vision but having a long way to go, fans are awesome, etc. Very similar to what he said in end of year presser. 

Cool :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yup - he said nothing.

I agree with him; winning is the best thing for establishing a new foundation when it comes to culture. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I agree with him; winning is the best thing for establishing a new foundation when it comes to culture. 

Definitely.  Especially if you do it while purging the team of all its cancerous/malcontented players.

Just now, Doc said:

Definitely.  Especially if you do it while purging the team of all its cancerous/malcontented players.

Along with pro-bowl players like Micah Hyde stating they didn't want to come here at first but realizes what they are building and McDermott is the real deal. It'll help attracting free agents down the road. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Along with pro-bowl players like Micah Hyde stating they didn't want to come here at first but realizes what they are building and McDermott is the real deal. It'll help attracting free agents down the road. 

The winning helps,  But the Bills face the same problems they always have: reputation for being cold/snowy weather, high taxes, and small market.  That means having to overpay for talent. 

On 1/18/2018 at 6:13 PM, JMF2006 said:

Whats that old saying? " can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear"

You need a O line a QB a decent RB and couple of WR's that can catch a decent TE helps as well.

So basically the entire offense needs to be good for the offense to be good.  Got it.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

The winning helps,  But the Bills face the same problems they always have: reputation for being cold/snowy weather, high taxes, and small market.  That means having to overpay for talent. 

I feel like this gets overlooked and is likely as much of a discouraging factor as the other 2.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I said the same thIng in a thread of mine last week 

good coaches DONT WAIT TILL HALFTIME to adjust 

they start the first series

I know Belichick is big on trying a few things on the first couple series and picking on the weak spot that was found in the trials.