26CornerBlitz

Mike McCoy won't be the OC per Carucci

2 minutes ago, Fredonia Frank said:

can't be true - chad/don told us he was a lock

Chad goes against Vic.  It's a bold strategy Cotton.  Let's see how it works out for him.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good It doesn't sound like he ever really wanted to be in Buffalo. We don't need any favors. His record is fairly spotty at best any way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

Good It doesn't sound like he ever really wanted to be in Buffalo. We don't need any favors. His record is fairly spotty at best any way.

I agree with you. I think him going to Denver last season completely turned McDermott on him. 

In all fairness to Chad/Don, he said Buffalo had made the offer to McCoy, but he admitted there was doubt about him taking it.  Carucci did not explain why McCoy is not going to be the OC.  It could be because he doesn't want it, or Buffalo doesn't want him.

Just now, TigerJ said:

In all fairness to Chad/Don, he said Buffalo had made the offer to McCoy, but he admitted there was doubt about him taking it.  Carucci did not explain why McCoy is not going to be the OC.  It could be because he doesn't want it, or Buffalo doesn't want him.

Fairness my :censored:. Earlier this week, he posted that it was a done deal.  He's a fraud. Not only because of this, but other BS he's posted that has been easily refuted. 

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, holmz56 said:

DeFillippo -QB Coach Eagles

This is the guy that I thought of when I heard Dennison was fired. He is young, done well with Wentz the last couple of years, and has studied under Pederson in Philly. 

Just now, Mike in Syracuse said:

I'm thinking it's Bevell

He's a good coach for sure. No Tyrod though right?

• Like 1

Big problem with Chud is he's under contract. Makes me think it's not him. Im leaning Mike Shula. Not a fav of mine but at least he's experienced and has been calling plays in the playoffs.

23 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

This should be the end for chad/don. Just ban him already. 

You didn't hear though? Thing can change last second lol

• Haha 1