[Misleading Title]Will Mike McCoy be our next oc?

What makes people skeptical of you is how you're acting.   Seems you're trying too hard to get people then pat yourself on the back.  Just let your information do the talking.  If you do know someone giving information the long time posters will build your cred for you too.

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

There is a high probability we could be moving Taylor very soon.    I hope we are able to lock up Mike Tice as our offensive line coach. Trade Glenn and Hughes.  Trade for Alex Smith and move up and get roquinn Smith and draft lock in round three.  That is the plan from obd

I hope that's not their plan since lock is going back to school!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

There is a high probability we could be moving Taylor very soon.    I hope we are able to lock up Mike Tice as our offensive line coach. Trade Glenn and Hughes.  Trade for Alex Smith and move up and get roquinn Smith and draft lock in round three.  That is the plan from obd

BS! Lock is going back to school. :lol:

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, kota said:

This guy again?  Reading the tea leaves?

As other people said the only thing that would give you any kind of credit is if MIke Tice becomes the Oline Coach.

He also said Gaines was out vs Miami and McCoy out vs Jax.  Said McCoy’s injury was “much worse than expected.”  Good predictions...