[Misleading Title]Will Mike McCoy be our next oc?

2 minutes ago, richardb1952 said:

Many might have speculated, only one brazenly called it.  Come on guys, give credit where credit is due.  Inside info or not, if McCoy and Tice come on board, give the man his kudos.

Thank you.  Every time I tell the board something, people always say I could have said that but you didn’t. Thank you Richard for your honesty 

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I thought I was full of crap

You are.  As I wrote elsewhere, any semi-intelligent chimpanzee who reads about the Bills and the NFL could make the same predictions.  The difference is they aren't so delusional that they claim some sort of insider information. They aren't so delusional that they keep changing things post to post.  Or ignoring when they're wrong.

YOu have a serious problem.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

You are.  As I wrote elsewhere, any semi-intelligent chimpanzee who reads about the Bills and the NFL could make the same predictions.  The difference is they aren't so delusional that they claim some sort of insider information. They aren't so delusional that they keep changing things post to post.  Or ignoring when they're wrong.

YOu have a serious problem.

Parody poster.

9 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

There is a high probability we could be moving Taylor very soon.    I hope we are able to lock up Mike Tice as our offensive line coach. Trade Glenn and Hughes.  Trade for Alex Smith and move up and get roquinn Smith and draft lock in round three.  That is the plan from obd

Lock is returning to college

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

As I posted on Monday, my source said Dennison would be fired. Check. Offer is out to McCoy as I told you guys.  Want to get away. Dunirk Don right again

Yes, nobody else could have possibly seen this firing coming.

We also know that McCoy would be one of the top OC's out there now.

If you predict the TT trade, that would be something.

For Smith it will probably cost us a third, Fifth and Jerry Hughes. If we can add him and trade up for Smith.  McDermott really needs that inside backer for his D, we should be going back to the playoff next year.

hopefully in free agency, we can add a pass rusher.  We need to get some cap space.  We can get rid of Glenn, resign Kyle for a lower number and sign Benjamin to a long term contract and reduce his number for next year 

getting exciting.  McDermott and Beane definitely have a plan

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

There is a high probability we could be moving Taylor very soon.    I hope we are able to lock up Mike Tice as our offensive line coach. Trade Glenn and Hughes.  Trade for Alex Smith and move up and get roquinn Smith and draft lock in round three.  That is the plan from obd

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/mizzou/updated-lock-decides-draft-can-wait-he-ll-return-to/article_cb5dd7fa-783d-5458-9bef-e22ab0743a22.html

This link is from 2 days ago. Tell your "source" to try and keep up.