[Misleading Title]Will Mike McCoy be our next oc?

4 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We plan on moving up to get him.  No doubt.  If we trade up, it will not be for a quarterback, McDermott want s a shutdown defensive and he needs his middle backer.  If he is still there at 6,we will go ge t him. Now it will cost us a first and second rounder bu t he is number one on the board

:lol:  There is zero chance we trade up to 6 to get a linebacker!  Idiot...

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im late to the Chadwick Bay Chad show.  So can you fill me in on what you have predicted correctly for all the credit and credibility you seem to want?  Doesn't look like many others are buying it.

The dareus trade, Benjamin trade, peterman to starting la, peterman out the following week, Gaines out for New England game, the Kyle Williams touchdown play, Smith trade rumors, Dennison getting fired, the Hughes locker room fight, Glenn going on ir

6 minutes ago, SDS said:

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

Thank you.  It has been corrected

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The dareus trade, Benjamin trade, peterman to starting la, peterman out the following week, Gaines out for New England game, the Kyle Williams touchdown play, Smith trade rumors, Dennison getting fired, the Hughes locker room fight, Glenn going on ir

YOU ARE SO SEXY

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

It will be interesting if any Quarterbacks are still around after the top 10. Rosen is the most nfl ready but is a head case. Too cocky, darnold has the most potential.  Allen has a gun and athelic ability but needs the most work. I know we love Allen. If we can land Allen at 22: trade 21and a second for Roquen, and trade for Alex or sign case.  We would be in businesss.  Thoughts on josh Allen we have him as our highest rated quarterback 

You said not even 2 weeks ago we love Sam Darnold and he's the only guy we have rated with a first round grade.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

Fake news.

Once again, if you are new to this show, do yourselves a favor and click on Chad's profile and check his post history. He used to be Dunkirk Don, switched his profile name to pretend he was a new member giving props to Don, but didn't realize his name change was traceable. Anyway, if you are bored this Friday evening, dig deep and welcome to his/their insanity.

7 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Nope. You said Tice and McCoy. If this doesn't happen you are a liar and a fraud as well as a defenestrator of the English language. 

Okay. My source just tells what is going on we don’t control people.  Things do fall through.  Greg shivano was offered the job at Tennessee but it fell, through 

3 minutes ago, McBean said:

You said not even 2 weeks ago we love Sam Darnold and he's the only guy we have rated with a first round grade.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

Fake news.

We do love darnold but we know he will be gone and we will not trade the farm for him.   If we had the number one pick, Sam would be the choice.  So we move on, josh Allen is our top choice.  Has the arm strength to play in Buffalo 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Okay. My source just tells what is going on we don’t control people.  Things do fall through.  Greg shivano was offered the job at Tennessee but it fell, through 

If you're going to run into threads all cocky and patting yourself on the back you don't get to make assertions and then walk them back. You could have all the sources in the world and post things here, but your awful attitude is why a ton of people here are rooting for you to be exposed as a fraud. For someone who is desperately seeking validation from others you are incredibly tone-deaf as to what an awful poster you are. 

8 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Chad, try to understand why you get all the hate. Are we jealous? Maybe. If you really had the inside scoop, sure, I'd be like, "man, that's cool. Wish I did. Oh well...can't wait to find out more from the guy who does". Anyway....when you share your "news", you often do so as if it's fact, not possibility, but FACT. You jumped in OC convo posts and tried to shut them down saying the McCoy deal was already done, end of discussion. Why am I wasting my time trying to be reasonable to someone who is probably laughing as he knowingly is trolling us? Ugh....I gotta get a hobby

Edited by ProcessTheTrust

5 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

If you're going to run into threads all cocky and patting yourself on the back you don't get to make assertions and then walk them back. You could have all the sources in the world and post things here, but your awful attitude is why a ton of people here are rooting for you to be exposed as a fraud. For someone who is desperately seeking validation from others you are incredibly tone-deaf as to what an awful poster you are. 

Exactly what I posted in page one.

for picks six through ten, a first and second will get the job done.  I would rather have smith than a quarterback 

4 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Chad, try to understand why you get all the hate. Are we jealous? Maybe. If you really had the inside scoop, sure, I'd be like, "man, that's cool. Wish I did. Oh well...can't wait to find out more from the guy who does". Anyway....when you share your "news", you often do so as if it's fact, not possibility, but FACT. You jumped in OC convo posts and tried to shut them down saying the McCoy deal was already done, end of discussion. Why am I wasting my time trying to be reasonable to someone who is probably laughing as he knowingly is trolling us? Ugh....I gotta get a hobby

I do appreciate your feedback, thank you.  What do you think of mayfield 

• Haha (+1) 1