[Misleading Title]Will Mike McCoy be our next oc?

29 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

As I posted on Monday, my source said Dennison would be fired. Check. Offer is out to McCoy as I told you guys.  Want to get away. Dunirk Don right again

Seeing what sticks as always I see

i_fling_poo_postcards_package_of_8.thumb.jpg.51bacdb7e206ec32c1931b35df4f6ee7.jpg

14 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

BS! Lock is going back to school. :lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=5602617

Edited by ndirish1978

3 minutes ago, Dr. Fong said:

Can someone please sell me on McCoy? Because his resume just doesn't impress me all that much.

The biggest thing for me is that he was a QB as a player all the way to the NFL level. No matter who we hire, the biggest requirement for me is that they were once a QB themselves. We need a QB-centric staff at OC and QB coach. Development of whoever we draft should be top priority for this franchise.

That's also why I like Bevell and DeFilippo. Very QB-minded. Same for Chud, even though he was a TE as a player, his coaching track record shows he has knows it's all about the QB.

Hire any of those guys and bring in someone like Dorsey at QB coach and we're in the best position to develop a QB this team has ever been in.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

As I posted on Monday, my source said Dennison would be fired. Check. Offer is out to McCoy as I told you guys.  Want to get away. Dunirk Don right again

Your timeline had him twisting in the wind all week with an announcement coming only today.  Yea, no.

4 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

For Smith it will probably cost us a third, Fifth and Jerry Hughes. If we can add him and trade up for Smith.  McDermott really needs that inside backer for his D, we should be going back to the playoff next year.

hopefully in free agency, we can add a pass rusher.  We need to get some cap space.  We can get rid of Glenn, resign Kyle for a lower number and sign Benjamin to a long term contract and reduce his number for next year 

getting exciting.  McDermott and Beane definitely have a plan

I thought your source had Glenn to Seattle?

Joke.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The biggest thing for me is that he was a QB as a player all the way to the NFL level. No matter who we hire, the biggest requirement for me is that they were once a QB themselves. We need a QB-centric staff at OC and QB coach. Development of whoever we draft should be top priority for this franchise.

That's also why I like Bevell and DeFilippo. Very QB-minded. Same for Chud, even though he was a TE as a player, his coaching track record shows he has knows it's all about the QB.

Hire any of those guys and bring in someone like Dorsey at QB coach and we're in the best position to develop a QB this team has ever been in.

Dorsey is definitely a possibility 

31 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

You indicated your real estate closing should be over by now, and that you'd tell us the location after the closing.

So where is the stadium going to be?

3 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Just in, McCoy coming to Buffalo is 50/50 now.  Family not keen on Buffalo. Some bills are reaching out to him about the buffalo area.  It could be Shady.... more to come

HAHAHAHAHA. Everyone knew this before you posted it. You think this is news?! Anyone who believes him, PLEASE put this freak on ignore. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

What no more Linebackers as OC? LOL

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

You indicated your real estate closing should be over by now, and that you'd tell us the location after the closing.

So where is the stadium going to be?

I told you downtown,  terry and Kim have bought up most of the land.  

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I believe in you, Chadwick Bay Chad. 

Thank you.

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

What no more Linebackers as OC? LOL

I know, right? To be fair to McD, Dennison was his 3rd or 4th choice.

I've been saying McD wasnt going to draft a QB no matter what last year because he didnt want to use Whaley's team's info. A part of that also could have been that he was waiting to get a better support system in place before using a high pick there. Wonder if we wouldve went for Mahomes or Watson if we landed McCoy like he originally wanted...

• Like (+1) 1

Mods, since you are still allowing this guy to pretend he's an insider, can you somehow auto-attach the following to his new threads?

Disclaimer to those who didn't follow along last time and are hoping this is legit:

1. The OP will eventually get upset at all the "hate" and threaten to shut down "his/their" post. He/they will say "This is my last post"

2. The OP will return within hours as if the original threat was never spoken

3. As details change, the OP will conveniently provide reasons for them. Everything from the source wasn't confirmed by 2 people as is his/their standard, or sometimes because it was all a ploy to distract people while he/they are accomplishing world changing goals

4. As the number of "believers" dwindle due to the upcoming list of discrepancies sure to follow, a faithful few will fan the flame to allow this thread to exist

5. Eventually, a mod will step in and shut it down. Might not be till the draft since we won't have much else to talk about till then.