Part time job

mead107

Get a job keeping people from hanging out in front of the drugstore. 

1,000 meadcoins to the first person who gets the reference. 

Oh and I’m really surprised it took this long for the wife to tell you to get your ass out of the house. 

Edited by Chef Jim

43 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Get a job keeping people from hanging out in front of the drugstore. 

1,000 meadcoins to the first person who gets the reference. 

Oh and I’m really surprised it took this long for the wife to tell you to get your ass out of the house. 

Cheech & Chong. "How I spent my summer vacation.... I woke up...."

Pay up.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

back in the day my great-uncle was principal at his high school and the English teacher sent down a student who was too smartypants for his "what I did all summer and what I want to do in school this year"

it was Glenn Gould and he reported that he played great concert halls in Europe during the summer and didn't really want to stay in school much longer as he had a huge career ahead of him."

12 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I  am not even thinking of picking up a job at this time.    I would pick up some odd jobs if I was looking or pick up parts for a friend business.  

So your first post was “thinking of getting a part time job” and now you say “not even thinking of getting a job”....?? I thought long and hard about my suggestion. Where should I send my bill?

Mentor younger posters like Dunkirk Donna....

What do you want to do?  You are a talented guy...how about becoming a Sommelier and providing services to local restaurants and wine stores?

Edited by JoeF