Most hated teams

Ice bowl 67

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It's almost to the point were I can't watch the Bills play the Patriots without breaking furniture.  

My grandmother is a Packers fan and it makes me happy to see a 91 year old get so excited about a football team. I guess the Packers would be my next favorite team.

Awesome!

LOVE: Bills, Yankees

Love (mostly bandwagon when they are doing good, sad to say): Boilermakers.

Like slightly: Eagles (cause I like Philly), Ravens (cause I live here), Wolverines (cause I lived there)

Meh to Hate: Other NFL teams

HATE: Dolphins, Red Sox,  Celtics, JoePa & Jerry-ville

5 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Do you guys hate the most and like other than Buffalo? 

Teams I hate...Pats* are clear cut number 1 with the Cowboys not far behind. Chiefs and Chargers are getting on my nerves year after year too. 

I def like the Pack and Aaron Rogers although im jealous that he had Olivia Munn, then moves on to Danica Patrick. What a lucky guy. 

Always was a fan of any Peyton Manning lead team as well. 

Cheaters, Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, and Harvard Crimson too.   I have a serious issue  with many of their fans.   NE only surpassed the Dolphins as my most hated team  in the last 5 years. 

Usually root for NY Giants now out  of gratitude for beating Brady and b/c I don't like the Cowboys.

Likes right after the Bills: Browns

Strong Dislikes: Patriots (obviously), Steelers

Dislikes:  Jaguars, Titans, Dolphins, and Ravens.  Now that Rex left the Jets I seem to dislike them quite a bit less. 

Sort of neutral to the whole NFC

Edited by Another Fan

3 hours ago, BigPappy said:

Hate: Pattsies, Dolphins, Raiders, Titans and the Jets in that order for the AFC. For the NFC the only team I really hate is the Cowboys....mainly because Jerry Jones is such a douche bag.

Hate the Pattsies......it sounds like more of a pet name and term of endearment.

1 hour ago, dtgolder said:

Fish---and they will never lose their #1 spot

I respect and love that!!

I am confident that is how I will feel about the Pats* till the day I die.