Bills Announce Nine Players Signed to Future Contracts; Two More Signed

Well it’s good to see that the front office is not getting too much rest.  While I hate that the season is now over, the upcoming months should be very interesting.  The Bills must “win” this offseason if the ship is really going to get headed in the right direction.  They have a large number of roster holes to fill.

30 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Well it’s good to see that the front office is not getting too much rest.  While I hate that the season is now over, the upcoming months should be very interesting.  The Bills must “win” this offseason if the ship is really going to get headed in the right direction.  They have a large number of roster holes to fill.

Standard Data around the league. Your PS guys get signed to Futures contracts once the season is over. This isnt nothing new

Edited by MAJBobby

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Punter competition!?

Definitely need much better special teams all around. It seemed like we didn't even attempt blocks on every punt yesterday. Our return game is poor. Punting was ok to poor. Coverage is ok for the most part at least I think.

17 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Definitely need much better special teams all around. It seemed like we didn't even attempt blocks on every punt yesterday. Our return game is poor. Punting was ok to poor. Coverage is ok for the most part at least I think.

Punting did kinda blow for sure.....returns are a product of where the field position was - most of the punts by JAX were High and to the sideline nicely - hard to generate a return when the punter is doing well.  That said Tate didn't really set the world on fire with this returns this year at all.

Personal rant:  I would let every kick roll out of the end zone if possible.  There is NO ONE on the Bills who can get more than 15 or so yards and if they were they seem to always have the block in the back penalty calling it back......

Go Bills

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I thought Jason Croom had a decent camp last year, glad he'll be back to give it another shot.

Yeah, he's a pretty good athlete at TE.  Just needs to transition to the big stage.

On January 8, 2018 at 4:49 PM, Kwai San said:

Punting did kinda blow for sure.....returns are a product of where the field position was - most of the punts by JAX were High and to the sideline nicely - hard to generate a return when the punter is doing well.  That said Tate didn't really set the world on fire with this returns this year at all.

Personal rant:  I would let every kick roll out of the end zone if possible.  There is NO ONE on the Bills who can get more than 15 or so yards and if they were they seem to always have the block in the back penalty calling it back......

Go Bills

Since the NFL changed the touchback rule to put the ball at the 25, no player should run it out.  I think I've only seen a few times where a player gets it out to the 25 or beyond.

1 minute ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Since the NFL changed the touchback rule to put the ball at the 25, no player should run it out.  I think I've only seen a few times where a player gets it out to the 25 or beyond.

I agree with this for the most part, but, returners gotta use some imagination now.