Riddick explains why Taylor is fools gold

Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I haven't even watched it yet, but if he's saying Tyrod isn't a good QB, then he's right. This whole season highlighted all his issues clear as day to everyone who actually watched.

It's been apparent for two seasons.. TT  hit his ceiling the first year - downhill since 

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure how I feel about all this Alex Smith talk.

I will say this, Alex Smith is so Buffalo. Thrown out by 2 teams he got to the playoffs. Told he wasn't good enough his whole career. I would like the fit in Buffalo for that reason. Guy with a chip on his shoulder. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I haven't even watched it yet, but if he's saying Tyrod isn't a good QB, then he's right. This whole season highlighted all his issues clear as day to everyone who actually watched.

Pads the stats just like Trent was so good at and when people look at just stats it turns into the fool's gold he is refuring to. When the game is on the line Tyrod is on the bench with a towel on his head, stats don't show that.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Strethor said:

It's been apparent for two seasons.. TT  hit his ceiling the first year - downhill since 

Definitely, but last season you could hide your head in the sand and try to use the "efficient" argument along with "well he works great for our offense!" 

But his flaws this season shined through bright as the sun, and illuminated his deficiencies more than ever before. 

Edited by BigDingus

23 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

So what you are saying...is that Louis Riddick is Dunkirk Don?

Impossible, Riddick has already proven he has an above average grasp of the English language, while the latter has failed to show his bona fides of having even a rudimentary grasp of the language. 

53 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Not sure how I feel about all this Alex Smith talk.

I will say this, Alex Smith is so Buffalo. Thrown out by 2 teams he got to the playoffs. Told he wasn't good enough his whole career. I would like the fit in Buffalo for that reason. Guy with a chip on his shoulder. 

That is such a valid point and something I think that is being overlooked with a lot of these "who will be the QB" questions.    McDermott and Beane LOVE guys who have been told they aren't good enough.   Guys with a chip.    I don't know how much Smith has left in the take but he could give us 3 solid years and fits Rico's system.

42 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Everybody here should not need to read that article. 

Taylor was the worst drought QB because he was fools gold. He was good enough to fool the Bills into sticking with him too long. 

Did that even make sense in your head?

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

The bigger development than Tyrod "unsurprisingly" not raising his game to new heights in the playoffs was Alex Smith folding again under pressure.

Dude totally locked up in the second half of that game.    Former #1 overall.....genius smart......tremendous athlete who has turned himself into a very good passer.   But he worries about failure and chokes in the clutch......it's been pretty obvious and he simply can't return to the Chiefs now.

That has assured he will be available and there aren't a lot of markets with the connection their HC and de facto GM Andy Reid and the desperation to trade for a guy who is the opposite of clutch.   His price came down Saturday.   I think a third gets it done.   Perhaps a conditional in 2019 as well but I think that finish is going to scare off a few folks.

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

The bigger development than Tyrod "unsurprisingly" not raising his game to new heights in the playoffs was Alex Smith folding again under pressure.

Dude totally locked up in the second half of that game.    Former #1 overall.....genius smart......tremendous athlete who has turned himself into a very good passer.   But he worries about failure and chokes in the clutch......it's been pretty obvious and he simply can't return to the Chiefs now.

That has assured he will be available and there aren't a lot of markets with the connection their HC and de facto GM Andy Reid and the desperation to trade for a guy who is the opposite of clutch.   His price came down Saturday.   I think a third gets it done.   Perhaps a conditional in 2019 as well but I think that finish is going to scare off a few folks.

Sounds like our guy ?☠️