Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

Because the other 30% are not proud... God, these guys need to be gagged.

I wonder if these guys are cool with the white racial slurs. Really do. I mean, if I had to wager, I'd say they get thrown around more often than the other way around. Also, notice this guy doesn't say what he claims was said. For all we know, he was called tarter sauce and has taken to the BLMs and SJWs.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Incognito's been in the league for 10 plus years and has tons of black teammates.

You really think he's gonna be making racial slurs? I just don't believe it. 

It was found that he had previously.... did he again? Your guess is as good as mine- but we’d be guessing

4 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

So 30% of the black players are not proud of their African hertiage?

Yup, the guy is so stupid, it makes me question. His allegations even more.

Well, I guess I'm cheering for the rapist to win. 

Edited by Paulus

2 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

I agree. I think it will depend on if his teammates support him, or if they don't...

He has a "history" if you believe Goodall and his cronies. Most of what I read/saw claims Bullygate was mostly BS.

The report Ted Wells did for the NFL is very detailed, and Richie most certainly does have "a history" - an unusually well documented history.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/14/5411608/worst-of-the-richie-incognito-jonathan-martin-report-miami-dolphins

See in particular the comments directed to an Asian American assistant trainer.  (It is no defense that his partner in crime, Mike Pouncey, is black)

I have no idea what he said or didn't say today, but it would hardly be out of character for at least some of his banter to include derogatory references to Ngakoue's ancestry.  Sorry, Richie, you'll never really put this behind you, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The report Ted Wells did for the NFL is very detailed, and Richie most certainly does have "a history" - an unusually well documented history.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/14/5411608/worst-of-the-richie-incognito-jonathan-martin-report-miami-dolphins

See in particular the comments directed to an Asian American assistant trainer.  (It is no defense that his partner in crime, Mike Pouncey, is black)

I have no idea what he said or didn't say today, but it would hardly be out of character for at least some of his banter to include derogatory references to Ngakoue's ancestry.  Sorry, Richie, you'll never really put this behind you, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

The issue with Ted Well$ is that he's not the unbiased "investigator" he's purported or supposed to be. Goodell tells Well$ the conclusion he wants reached, then Well$ tries to connect dots, no matter how convoluted, facts and evidence be damned. Let's not forget that Well$ was able to "prove" that 2nd hand smoke is harmless. Whatever Teddy puts his name to is most certainly shady, unsubstantiated, full of half-truths, rampant with blatant lies, and motivated purely by money.

Still, Ritchie does have that stigma now, despite overwhelming support from his (former) Dolphins teammates both black and white. Regardless, he would have to be a real fool to make racist remarks toward an opposing player on the field. In front of everyone. With the microphones around. We'll quickly see the other players confirm that he said something or deny that he said something.

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

You're the one who lacks the intellect to grasp the very simple point I was making.

And no one can tell someone is African just by looking at them.

No I didn't fail to grasp it at all. The point your making makes no sense in reality, and don't play coy. Everyone knows who people assume to be of African descent. But you can go on acting like Hannity or some other bs to make your point not grounded in how people perceive the world.

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

No I didn't fail to grasp it at all. The point your making makes no sense in reality, and don't play coy. Everyone knows who people assume to be of African descent. But you can go on acting like Hannity or some other bs to make your point not grounded in how people perceive the world.

It makes sense to anyone with an IQ north of double digits. If you can't grasp the difference between African and black you shouldn't be calling anyone's intelligence into question. 

The only thing you've shared is how you perceive the world, which is clearly a very simplistic view.

Just now, Rob's House said:

It makes sense to anyone with an IQ north of double digits. If you can't grasp the difference between African and black you shouldn't be calling anyone's intelligence into question. 

The only thing you've shared is how you perceive the world, which is clearly a very simplistic view.

I can grasp the difference, your point is a joke though. They are essentially tied together, but whatever. It's not worth it, whatever makes you feel comfortable with your racism, go for it.

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I can grasp the difference, your point is a joke though. They are essentially tied together, but whatever. It's not worth it, whatever makes you feel comfortable with your racism, go for it.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Klos. Are you a black guy with a chip on your shoulder or a virtue-signalling white boy who gets some pathetic sense of self-righteousness from your racial hypersensitivity?

3 hours ago, Tcali said:

that whole mob scene was a set up. that death shoulda been avoided. the kid may or may not be guilty. but the way you state things matter of factly is that it was a kkk killing. it was a horrible thing caused by idiot policing...a gang of dumb rednecks ,and a violent anti-kk crowd who caused the chaos by attacking the vehicle.

No one was attacking his vehicle at the time he drove into the crowd:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=video+of+car+driving+into+crowd+in+charlotte&view=detail&mid=34AA98DA6E625BD1A7B034AA98DA6E625BD1A7B0&FORM=VIRE

4 hours ago, klos63 said:

Amazing.

Don't worry princess I'm here and if you want to continue this, I'll be happy to dance with you. Quit trying to stir the pot, because there's nothing here then bulshit accusations. 

3 hours ago, klos63 said:

Think a little harder. Yes, those against racism must be trolls.

You really come off as a joke. You're like 26cb in your white knighting and pathetic confusion

Klosfusion. I like it.