Do we win the game with a 100% healthy Shady

No. McCoy looked surprisingly unbothered by the ankle today. He was the best player on an otherwise moribund offense. 3 offensive touchdowns in 7 games ( including today) vs playoff teams for the Bills offense. Too many problems for Shady alone to make up for. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

No. McCoy looked surprisingly unbothered by the ankle today. He was the best player on an otherwise moribund offense. 3 offensive touchdowns in 7 games ( including today) vs playoff teams for the Bills offense. Too many problems for Shady alone to make up for. 

And 1 of those compliments of Nate Peterman against the Saints.

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

McCoy still didn't have a bad game but you can't tell me he was at 100%.  He's a gamer and is gonna play.

Would a more explosive McCoy have led to less reliance on Tyrod and possibly a W?

Jim Kelly (at 57 years old) would have given the Bills a better chance to win today. Today should have removed any doubt about TT being a franchise QB.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Jim Kelly (at 57 years old) would have given the Bills a better chance to win today. Today should have removed any doubt about TT being a franchise QB.

for me, the doubt (actually I’m assuming you meant hope) was removed sometime last season.

37 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

for me, the doubt (actually I’m assuming you meant hope) was removed sometime last season.

At the beginning of the year, I claimed that TT was NOT the answer. I got pummeled for daring to suggest such a thing! You watch, this offseason, there will still be people wanting him back. "Just get him the right players around him!" they'll shout. smh...

Just now, ricko1112 said:

At the beginning of the year, I claimed that TT was NOT the answer. I got pummeled for daring to suggest such a thing! You watch, this offseason, there will still be people wanting him back. "Just get him the right players around him!" they'll shout. smh...

Aw geez, guess I’ll have to stock up on some aspirin.

No... They did what good teams do against us, sell out to stop the run & make the QB play QB.

That doesn't change with McCoy being any healthier. He still made his cuts and made some big plays, but we failed to capitalize on them (and one was called back by penalty) anyway.