interference on JOnes

That was an interference. Tough! We didn't deserve to win because our qb play was atrocious. Our defense played with heart and our OL played reasonably well against a very good defensive line. You can't win with a qb who is incapable of executing basic passing plays. 

Just now, kdiggz said:

Zay Jones is just not very good. It's as if a fan won a contest to be a real NFL player and he's looking around like wow cool I'm in the game. He needs to man up and either be a player or gtfo

he was good at ECU big drop off 

Big miss.

They really let the Jags hit Tyrod too. Little excessive. 

But the offense didn't earn it. They had something in first half but just collapsed in second as usual. 

Why no zone read I'll never understand

Edited by JerseyBills

6 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Stop blaming the refs for every little thing. Our !@#$ing offense had all day and plenty of chances and only scored 3 points. 

It is hardly blaming the refs for every little thing to point out that they missed an obvious interference call.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Zay Jones is just not very good. It's as if a fan won a contest to be a real NFL player and he's looking around like wow cool I'm in the game. He needs to man up and either be a player or gtfo

Point to something specific he did that wasn't to your liking.  

Try for something legitimate. 

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I didn’t think it was obvious but carry on.

It wasnt obvious but it was indeed blatant.  No ifs ands or buts about that hit before the ball got there.  But I do agree it shouldnt have been a factor.  You cannot expect to win playoff games with a CFL caliber QB.