Tyrod Taylor Interception Percentage

5 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Come to a Bill's message board and post something good about the first QB to get us in the playoffs in 17 years and this is what you get.

Absolutely correct. You'd think that Tyrod led the Bills to a 4-12 season sooner than making the playoffs for the first time in almost two decades from reading the forum. We just need to appreciate him for what he is.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Come to a Bill's message board and post something good about the first QB to get us in the playoffs in 17 years and this is what you get.

it wasn't all on him, fortunately or they would not of even seen the post season. credit the defense as well and most certainly credit andy dalton. without his td pass, no post season for buffalo.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

4 hours ago, Young34 said:

Absolutely correct. You'd think that Tyrod led the Bills to a 4-12 season sooner than making the playoffs for the first time in almost two decades from reading the forum. We just need to appreciate him for what he is.

Garbage you mean?

3 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

I have never thrown a single interception in the NFL.  My interception percentage is zero. 

You are the new record holder 

4 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

26th ranked defense but I don't see 500 posts from anyone bitching about one player on the defense.

Maybe they should become qbs then.   Tyrod still sucks 

4 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

Just heard that Taylor has the lowest pass interception percentage in NFL history.  I knew it was low, but not that low.  Kind of impressive.  

Stop bringing up useless stats. 

He throws damn near the fewest passes in the league. Figure it out.  

Less passes less opportunities for them.