Let's Go TITANS!

4 minutes ago, hemma said:

Two of these mysterious 'forward progress' calls saved the Titans.

I haven't seen the first half one which sounds like it was controversial, but the 2 point conversion was clearly an in the grasp thing;  whistle blew well before the ball came out.

1 minute ago, Starr Almighty said:

They chose not to use Hunt anymore in the middle of the season. They just lost a playoff game because they refuse to run. I think it's bad coaching. I have a question if the Bills beat the Pats does that make TT better than Brady? What a ridiculous comment that was.

Stupid analogy, because Smith isn't Brady. 

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Do you remember when that was?  Obviously years ago, but i don't recall when.

2004.  Mularkey got him in  a Defensive consultant and offered him the DC job.  But he also received the DC job in Pittsburgh and with his roots in Pittsburgh, he chose that job.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I really thought KC would win here, but I should have considered Andy Reid's post season choke history.

2 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Do over?

Just now, Doc said:

I agree with Charles Woodson. That no-fumble call on Mariota at the end of the half was ridiculous.  

It was strange. Let's not forget Kelce s obvious fumble that was picked up by TEN and would have led to points. It kinda balanced out. Epic choke job by Chiefs.

1 hour ago, Process said:

Mariota gets credit for a TD throw and catch on the same play, has to be the first time in nFl history...

He is also the first player to catch a touchdown from himself since Minnesota Vikings QB Brad Johnson in Week 7 of the 1997 season.

He also appeared over the line when he threw it.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21986756/qb-marcus-mariota-tennessee-titans-throws-first-career-postseason-td-deflection

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

I agree with Charles Woodson. That no-fumble call on Mariota at the end of the half was ridiculous.  

Yeah that was surprising to say the least. 

Although, it is the NFL... which has now become even more unpredictable thanks to Al Riveron. 

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

So is their pick set or does it depend on the other games? 

"The eventual draft order will adjust as the playoffs play out. The losers of the four wildcard games will be sorted according to the regular NFL Draft sorting (strength of schedule, strength of victory, et cetera), followed by the losers of the conference semifinal and final games and the eventual outcome of the Super Bowl.

The 9-7 Bills have one of the weakest resumes in the playoffs, and a loss on Sunday could give them the 21st overall pick, while a win would mean they’d pick no higher than 25th overall.

Buffalo’s other first round pick is part of the playoff race, with the Kansas City Chiefs finishing as the fourth overall seed in the AFC with a 10-6 record. The Chiefs currently hold the 24th overall pick, but if Wild Card weekend is upset-heavy, there’s still a chance that their pick could rise as high as 21st overall. For the best combination of draft slot and season success, root for the Bills and Tennessee Titans this weekend."

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/1/2/16842366/after-sunday-buffalo-bills-will-pick-no-higher-than-21st-in-the-nfl-draft-kansas-city-chiefs-25th

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

He is also the first player to catch a touchdown from himself since Minnesota Vikings QB Brad Johnson in Week 7 of the 1997 season.

He also appeared over the line when he threw it.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21986756/qb-marcus-mariota-tennessee-titans-throws-first-career-postseason-td-deflection

His whole body has to be over the line . He wasn't and it wasn't close