More tickets available tomorrow

If anyone (Bills fans only but needless to say on this board) is in need I have 2 tickets in Section 230 Row H, $317 each w/the $17 going to Andy Dalton's fund.

Send me a message if interested.

Edited by ds1724

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

Nope..mods get this guy off.4 posts trying to scam!!!!!

:rolleyes: I've been reading this board for 4 years now.  Just because I don't post doesn't mean a thing.  

I feel bad for anyone who paid the high prices.  By Sunday morning tickets will be under $150.

There is still 3 or 4k they haven't released.  They just donated about 3k to charities and troops, too.

The jags stadium will not be full. I bet tickets will be under $80 come kickoff

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I feel bad for anyone who paid the high prices.  By Sunday morning tickets will be under $150.

There is still 3 or 4k they haven't released.  They just donated about 3k to charities and troops, too.

I heard this morning they were dropping after the initial rush. 

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I heard this morning they were dropping after the initial rush. 

A friend made $10k off of brokering rams tickets.   Pissed he didn't work the jags game. He buys 1000 tickets early then resells them. 

Makes $30k a month on Hamilton 

2 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

My sister got a single ticket in the 200's for $140 5 minutes after the Cinci game ended.  Gotta be quick - prices went way up because of who they are playing.

If anyone can get to the Jacksonville tickets will be below $100 by kickoff. 

They're going to crash.  There are a ton of unsold and unreleased tickets. Jags scared to release them and not sell out. 

18 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

If anyone can get to the Jacksonville tickets will be below $100 by kickoff. 

They're going to crash.  There are a ton of unsold and unreleased tickets. Jags scared to release them and not sell out. 

I tend to agree with you.  The market for these tickets is going to crash & when it does it is going to crash hard.  I just think the mind set of people coming from out of town want the security of tickets in hand.  But I do believe you got the right approach, wait to kickoff & take your chances.  Most people don't have the stones to do that though. 

4 minutes ago, Gordio said:

I tend to agree with you.  The market for these tickets is going to crash & when it does it is going to crash hard.  I just think the mind set of people coming from out of town want the security of tickets in hand.  But I do believe you got the right approach, wait to kickoff & take your chances.  Most people don't have the stones to do that though. 

I got a chance to get in on tickets with DrD.  I jumped at it because sitting with good fans is huge.

Otherwise I was waiting until Sunday morning.

The falcons game was great because Kirby and I got pretty in depth in some of the analysis.  

what time will they stop selling on Sunday is the question? If it like a freaking Sare game, its 2 hours before faceoff. 

I know I am old man, but GD i miss the days of hard tickets and scalping in front of stadium!!!

Convinced teams do this to force you to use Ticketexchange

34 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

what time will they stop selling on Sunday is the question? If it like a freaking Sare game, its 2 hours before faceoff. 

I know I am old man, but GD i miss the days of hard tickets and scalping in front of stadium!!!

Convinced teams do this to force you to use Ticketexchange

StubHub has sold tickets to games 30 minutes after kickoff. 

Concerts some times to an hour after the show starts since most just want to see the headliner

Got my tickets shortly after the Bills won at a reasonable price. Now you've either got to pay, try to get some of the tickets that are being released tomorrow, or wait until kickoff. Plus the usual scalpers will be around I'm sure...but those certainly wont be cheap. 

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I hope they do go low and more Bills fans scoop them up.  I paid 230 a ticket five rows up on the 35 right behind the Bills bench.  Sitting where i want to sit.  Waited 17 years for this.  Don’t care about saving a hundred dollars 

Edited by CaptnCoke11

Wait, wait, wait,” the Bills responded on Thursday via Twitter. “Unused tickets from the Bills? Fake news. We didn’t return any tickets. In fact, the next time you need help with a sellout, we’ll take more.”

SHOTS

FIRED

:lol:

Generally i find Jags fans pretty level headed but mentioning unsold tickets or tarps seems to drive them to near psychotic level of rage.

http://13wham.com/news/local/bbb-scammers-looking-for-opportunity-to-dupe-bills-fans

Edited by Golden*Wheels
  • Like (+1) 1

^^^^^

There are legit hatd tickets out there. I emialed the Jags and got this back about 30  minutes ago

Jaguars TicketingMail

1:43 PM (29 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
A majority of the tickets will be mobile entry. There have been a few exceptions of people having hard tickets. Both tickets will be accepted.

Best,
Jacksonville Jaguars

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

^^^^^

There are legit hatd tickets out there. I emialed the Jags and got this back about 30  minutes ago

Jaguars TicketingMail

1:43 PM (29 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
A majority of the tickets will be mobile entry. There have been a few exceptions of people having hard tickets. Both tickets will be accepted.

Best,
Jacksonville Jaguars

Good! I'm gonna remove that bit and just leave the link then.

I was getting all conspiratorial earlier and trying to figure out how this was the Jags trying to keep Bills fans out!!! :lol:

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

There are "extra" seats available because the Jags with permission from their sponsors removed tarps from covered seats.   

These tarps had advertising on them because they were never filled and the Jags found a way to get revenue from them.

Not to mention putting in a pool to remove seats because they still couldn't sell enough tickets