Rapaport: Expects Whaley to interview for GM job in GB

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Two words are CAPITALIZED do uou know their meaning?

Philadelphia Eagles RUMORS: Kelly Asked For Robert Woods In LeSean McCoy Trade With Buffalo Bills?

“The Eagles [asked Buffalo] for EITHER Kiko Alonso or wide receiver Robert Woods, or both,"

Finally i love this part:

Bills GM Doug] Whaley hangs up the phone and goes back to Rex Ryan and says, 'It's Alonso or Woods...for McCoy.

SO YEAH WHALEY DONE LESS THAN NOTHING TO GET MCCOY.

4 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

He might do well with a team that already has a great QB. Question is when it's time to find the next QB, can he come through? He seems to lack an eye for the most important piece.

Who is awesome at evaluating Qbs? BElichick who draft Brady in the 6th?  I love how people act like picking Qbs is so easy.

basically, any good move Whaley did here he gets no credit. But any bad move Is all his fault.

talent was never the problem under Whaley. 

17 hours ago, Big C said:

Whaley is an excellent scout but his roster building skills were suspect. I think he deserves another chance somewhere, maybe a slightly lesser position and then work his way back to GM. With all the instability at HC and the ownership change in his tenure I do think it's fair to say he wasn't to blame for everything that went wrong. 

Good post. Totally agree. 

Russ Brandon was the man behind hiring Marrone.

Whaley buit a top 5 defense while "Offensive Guru" Marrone's offense was one of the worst in the league for 2 years.

The Pagula's fell in love with Rex, and hired him based on his bravado. No way Whaley hires him IMO.

Whaley turns the offense into top 12 scoring offense, while "Defensive Guru" Ryan destroys a top 5 defense.

It was time for Whaley to go. But there's no way the disfunction during his tenure falls exclusively on him. I wish him well.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Green Bay will interview him and decide to not hire him.  Then they will get criticized by social justice warriors for it being a sham interview and will be called a racist organization.  Forcing them to hire Whaley in the end, claiming he was there #1 candidate all along.  Then Whaley will trade us Arod for our two firsts and select a slow, prodding run stopping linebacker,  and a primadonna receiver who cares more about his stats than winning.

53 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Philadelphia Eagles RUMORS: Kelly Asked For Robert Woods In LeSean McCoy Trade With Buffalo Bills?

“The Eagles [asked Buffalo] for EITHER Kiko Alonso or wide receiver Robert Woods, or both,"

Bills GM Doug] Whaley hangs up the phone and goes back to Rex Ryan and says, 'It's Alonso or Woods...for McCoy.

GM while McCoy was traded for. The GM gets that credit sorry 

54 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Whaley was more of a middle man than a GM here. He is a huge reason for the drought. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Who is awesome at evaluating Qbs? BElichick who draft Brady in the 6th?  I love how people act like picking Qbs is so easy.

basically, any good move Whaley did here he gets no credit. But any bad move Is all his fault.

talent was never the problem under Whaley. 

I don't blame him for the EJ pick. I know that was still while Nix was in charge. However, to not take a swing on a list of guys the next few years, not being able to see EJ isn't close to franchise quality...that's where he struck out. I'm giving him credit for almost every other position. I don't hate Whaley like most.

The NFL decided it was more important to get minority candidates in the coaching/GM interview pipeline despite the "Rooney Rule" stigma that might be attached to them. I'd guess that many of them who benefited from it could give a crap about what other people think, they've probably dealt with a helluva lot more difficult stuff, but I'm just a suburban white guy so really don't know a thing about it.

RTB