Tyler Boyd has a cause to donate to as well, if you are feeling generous!

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Telegram from Western New York to the WPAA:

"Tyler Boyd cables you need cash.  Stop.  BillsMafia and Bills Fans everywhere instructed to advance you up to and above seventeen dollars, a piece, until the job is done.  Stop.  Heehaw and Merry Christmas.  Bills Nation."

Brilliant....look daddy, teacher says every time a bell rings a Bill goes to the playoffs......"way to go Tyler"....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Brilliant....look daddy, teacher says every time a bell rings a Bill goes to the playoffs......"way to go Tyler"....

I don't think there is a better reference in culture that does a better job explaining what we are doing than that movie.

i also did one on the Dalton thread, as well.

11 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

How about we divide up the responsibilities?

Tyler Boyd will do the catching, and you can do the nitpicking.

I actually read it at first as 'expected' - which I thought might be sending the wrong message :P  I wasn't making fun of a spelling error, which I now see is what it was

7 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

With the social media shares, he may reach his goal by dinner time.  

I jusr donated again, and he was 13k over his 20k goal as of right now, and it’s less than half a day into it. 

Not to diminish the giving, and I gave to both, but with all this fundraising and crowdfunding going on. With the Bengals.....

how much do you think we can crowdfund league wide to keep Burfict off the field forever?