A great NYPOST article!

skijef

Great article indeed. Thanks for sharing.  

One thing Coach McD has successfully done, is create that true team spirit, the players really caring for one another and the common goal. Us fans have been awesome too and it all add to something beautiful

19 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Great article indeed. Thanks for sharing.  

One thing Coach McD has successfully done, is create that true team spirit, the players really caring for one another and the common goal. Us fans have been awesome too and it all add to something beautiful

More than the coaches we have had over the past years, McDermott has really connected his players to the city and its fans. "One Buffalo" means something. They play for us like they are one with us and part of something bigger than just a game. It's awesome. 

50 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Thanks for posting.  Good read.

When I tell people in the Seattle area that Bills fans are different, they don't believe me.  I'm just being a homer, they say.  All fans everywhere care about their teams.

But Bills fans are different.  

As a current Seattle resident myself, it's totally true. The twelves think they are the greatest thing to happen to any city ever. 

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

”Being a fan can suck...until it doesn’t you know?”

Love it. :thumbsup:

The surreal high of Bills fans everywhere. It’s not only that it happened that the Bills finally reach the playoffs, but how it happened = unbridled joy! 

thanks for the share OP, good stuff.

how ironic is it that the bills are facing the same team in a wildcard match up 21 years later that basically ended jimbos career.

just something about breaking the drought, facing the jags with ne** on the wing. just imagine wont you, beating the jags and going in to foxboro and coming out with the upset of the century and getting to the afcc game?

hey, I wasn't so sure they were going to even get in, so you never know?

Never liked Vaccaro but that was a wonderful article.

I liked the part where Murphy said you see the drunk fans and have some idea of what Bills fans are like.  I can attest just from messaging some members of the forum here these are some of the best people you can meet. 

It's something beautiful about sports in general, but specifically in Buffalo. Regardless of what a Bills fan is going through in life, it's an amazing week, and the Bills have gifted hope to them. In Buffalo, football is more than a sport, and it's a beautiful thing to see.