Bills fans buying up playoff tickets

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

There’s a lot of bills fans in Florida. I went to the game in Tampa a few years ago. When we pulled in the parking lot there were bills flags everywhere. A bucs fan came up to me when we found our spot and said “did you bring the whole !@#$ing city of buffalo with you”? It was probably about 40 percent bills fans 

I would guess about half of the people that live in the Tampa-St.Pete area are snowbirds.

19 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

NE divisional game is $325- $1700 on stubhub

Looks like $190 at the low end to me and not sure how the high end is all that relevant since you can list it at whatever you want.

I'm sure that will go up if the Bills/Chiefs are the opponent but just not sure where you're getting your numbers from.

22 minutes ago, BillsFan1 said:

Fellas,

I am a life long Bills fan living in Jax.  Jags fans will be there.  They sold out their chunk of tickets in less than an hour. 

Bills Fan In Jax

How many of those "Jag" fans are looking to resell for profit ????

1 hour ago, mrags said:

These dumb Jags fans have no idea what’s about to hit them in the stands this Sunday. There is going to be an incredible amount of Bills fans there. They actually think only 7,000 fans are coming? That’s comical. I’d put money that at least 20k will be there for the game. 

There’s at least 20,000 Bills fans living here. I bought 9 tix Sunday night. I’m sure many others laid down the card too. I’ve been to every Bills @ Jags game. No question, we outnumber them and Out-SHOUT them! Looking forward to a ‘Home’ Playoff Game!!

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I figured you had a ticket by now! What are you waiting for?!?

Sunday 12:30. Tickets will be below value. I trust my guy.

I've literally been walking in to venues 10 minutes from.the door and be texted the tickets as I walk in. One concert was $260 on Wednesday. $200 Thursday. $120 Friday afternoon.  I paid $65 for essentially the same ticket Friday night. 

There are a ton of tickets available, he is checking 3 times a day. He buys when it's right  I Zelle him my money.  Easy peezy. And I avoid SH fees.  It gets scary being hours from the kickoff/start but it works.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I figured you had a ticket by now! What are you waiting for?!?

Oh. And this is the only game this weekend where ticket values increased across the board. KC is going to lose money. A lot of it. Tickets now are over 250% up.  And expected to be up thru tomorrow until Thursday morning.

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

If I can get a decent ticket under $450 I'm flying up to the game. Flights from here are $700+ as it is and that's flying in to Orlando and then I have to rent a car. 

Immediately after the Cincinnati game I looked at round trip flights out of buffalo and tickets for the game. 300 for the flight and 92 for tickets on stubhub. I should have pulled the trigger then....

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I've literally been walking in to venues 10 minutes from.the door and be texted the tickets as I walk in. One concert was $260 on Wednesday. $200 Thursday. $120 Friday afternoon.  I paid $65 for essentially the same ticket Friday night. 

There are a ton of tickets available, he is checking 3 times a day. He buys when it's right  I Zelle him my money.  Easy peezy. And I avoid SH fees.  It gets scary being hours from the kickoff/start but it works.

Oh. And this is the only game this weekend where ticket values increased across the board. KC is going to lose money. A lot of it. Tickets now are over 250% up.  And expected to be up thru tomorrow until Thursday morning.

I was thinking this would be the way to go also, but I am too much of a chicken, so I pulled the trigger today.

6 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Immediately after the Cincinnati game I looked at round trip flights out of buffalo and tickets for the game. 300 for the flight and 92 for tickets on stubhub. I should have pulled the trigger then....

Yeah I should have purchased a ticket for the game then. I live out of the country though so the flight was always going to be expensive

44 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I was thinking this would be the way to go also, but I am too much of a chicken, so I pulled the trigger today.

Well, I am locked into an Airbnb now, driving down with no tickets. Would absolutely scalp, but this mobile only crap i think puts the kibosh on buying tickets outside the stadium. Any one has an idea different than that i am all ears

Edited by plenzmd1

2 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

If I can get a decent ticket under $450 I'm flying up to the game. Flights from here are $700+ as it is and that's flying in to Orlando and then I have to rent a car. 

PM me if you're serious, wait until Thursday...

You can get a ticket for $100 if you wait until kickoff and have the balls to wait 

4 hours ago, Chris66 said:

NE divisional game is $325- $1700 on stubhub

Wait until Saturday morning to buy

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I got a friend that does what you do all the time.  It does take balls but he never gets shut out.

Bills fans along with greedy Jax seat holder have the price high.

It will peak in the next day or so but like you say by Friday they will decrease.

Anyone paying attention noticed a thousand tickets released today. But everyone is panicing. 

Supply/demand manipulation by the NFL

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I got a friend that does what you do all the time.  It does take balls but he never gets shut out.

Bills fans along with greedy Jax seat holder have the price high.

It will peak in the next day or so but like you say by Friday they will decrease.

I was 3 hours in to a 4 hour drive to Bristol for a race and didn't have tickets. No cell service. Had to go to a hospital to get my email to print it.  I was with a Dr so she asked and they didn't care.