So what happens if TT plays well against the jags and we win?

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Like I said, we'll see.

My protest will still stand as well. Unfortunately i had to break it to go watch the Bills in the playoffs. 

But after that it will resume will never watch another game with TT at QB

28 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

2vx5a83.jpg

If he repeats his 2016 performance against JAX will it be good enough?

29 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

2vx5a83.jpg

If he repeats his 2016 performance against JAX will it be good enough?

Two TD and no picks with 9.22 YPA.  Against that D, on the road, that wins the game 80% of the time.

That said without Shady, he will have closer to 28-30 attempts. What he does with those extra ten will determine the outcome of the game.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

My protest will still stand as well. Unfortunately i had to break it to go watch the Bills in the playoffs. 

That's showing em bro! :lol:

The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Got to enjoy the miracle season into the playoffs  it only comes once every couple decades when you have a not so good QB, thank you Cinci.Go Bills

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

You mean Andy Dalton was the QB that got them to the playoffs for the first time in 17 years 

Lol as funny as that is. All jokes aside.

The bills handled their business this year. We didnt last year. Tyrod did his best and luckily this year it was good enough to break the drought. Flacco didnt handle his business and that's why hell be cheering on his padawon on Sunday.

So tyrod didnt break the drought. Dalton didnt break the drought. Pick5petermen didnt break the drought.

The 2017 Buffalo Bills broke the drought. 

2 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Two TD and no picks with 9.22 YPA.  Against that D, on the road, that wins the game 80% of the time.

That said without Shady, he will have closer to 28-30 attempts. What he does with those extra ten will determine the outcome of the game.

The Jags defense is much better than last year.

2nd in defensive scoring this year.

25th last year.

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Bolded is wrong. The D is pretty much the reason the Bills are in the playoffs

They couldn’t stop the run. They couldn’t rush the passer. 26th in total yds. 18th in points against. They DID he timely turnovers. They had a knack for the big play but they weren’t very good as a whole this season. Better than the offense, I’ll give ya that. 

There Was a thread about it yesterday and I agree with it. This team could take the ball away and they didn’t give it away. And yiu’ll Usually win more than you lose that way. 

If the talent can catch up with those fundamentals we’re grinning. 

1 minute ago, FearLess Price said:

Lol as funny as that is. All jokes aside.

The bills handled their business this year. We didnt last year. Tyrod did his best and luckily this year it was good enough to break the drought. Flacco didnt handle his business and that's why hell be cheering on his padawon on Sunday.

So tyrod didnt break the drought. Dalton didnt break the drought. Pick5petermen didnt break the drought.

The 2017 Buffalo Bills broke the drought. 

Peterman is part of it just like Tyrod is. A miracle happened with a little help from our friends in Cinci. Thank God for our D, playoffs baby.

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That's showing em bro! :lol:

The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Well i figured it would be ok seeing the game is in Jax and that money will go to Jax. Will stop over watch it on my way back to Texas from Christmas leave. 

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I guess we'll see next year when Peterman, Taylor and our new rookie head to camp.

29th ranked offense 

32 offenses        Is there any logic to bring that back ? 

Did you want Orton back when he went 9-7 ?

Edited by Teddy KGB

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

If you enjoy having one of the worst passing offenses in the league then Tyrod is your guy. 

I can not umderstand how these same few bang the table over and over as if he is good enough. IMO they are happy wishing for a miracle every season of other teams help over having a better QB to just take that playoff run every season.

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Taylor wont be here. Unless he redoes his contract down to 8M again

It might not be down to 8 million, but I think they could get it down to 10-12 million. No way they take the 18.5 million hit to keep him. But that dead cap of 9 million ain't great either.

6 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Got to enjoy the miracle season into the playoffs  it only comes once every couple decades when you have a not so good QB, thank you Cinci.Go Bills

Since i made my stance after 56 yards i have not turned a game on TT started except first NE because Peterman was hurt. 

But will go to to Jacksonville to watch the playoff game thank you Andy Dalton

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

I can not umderstand how these same few bang the table over and over as if he is good enough. IMO they are happy wishing for a miracle every season of other teams help over having a better QB to just take that playoff run every season.

Dude we kno we can upgrade at QB and most of us want to draft one in the high 1st round this year but yall exaggerate so much and use garbage confirmation bias stats to try to prove your point, that we gotta dial the convo back to reality. You said starting tyrod could never get us to the playoffs. A lot of you did.

And here we are. Playoffs baby!!