If the Titans had lost.

I'm not pissin on anybody's party here and Billieve you me that I'm stoked we made the playoffs but do you realize if the the Jags had won, the Ravens still would've made the postseason and we would've been the 5th seed (according the ESPN playoff machine--if you don't know what this is, google it I'm too tired it's 4 AM where I live).  I'd rather play the Chiefs as opposed to the Jags because we've already game planned against them and they are a familiar opponent.  However, like I posted elsewhere a win vs. the Jags would make up for 1996. 

BTW, it's an absolute crime Poyer is not going to the Pro Bowl.  I hope he's selected when other players back out like they usually do.  Our secondary is beast--imagine where we'd be without them.  Man, I hope White wins DROY to make up for his snub as well.  Maybe it's just me but I hope we re-sign Gaines. 

If this thread has already been started elsewhere MODS please delete.  I couldn't find anything mentioning this elsewhere this boards moves too quickly after a win. 

I’m just happy to be back in the big dance. 

And on the Poyer front I hope he’s not an alternative to the Pro bowl...because he’s playing in the Superbowl instead. Unless the pro bowl is after the Superbowl, I dont know anymore since something changes with it every year now

42 minutes ago, MyDogLuvsPB said:

I'm not pissin on anybody's party here and Billieve you me that I'm stoked we made the playoffs but do you realize if the the Jags had won, the Ravens still would've made the postseason and we would've been the 5th seed (according the ESPN playoff machine--if you don't know what this is, google it I'm too tired it's 4 AM where I live).  I'd rather play the Chiefs as opposed to the Jags because we've already game planned against them and they are a familiar opponent.  However, like I posted elsewhere a win vs. the Jags would make up for 1996. 

BTW, it's an absolute crime Poyer is not going to the Pro Bowl.  I hope he's selected when other players back out like they usually do.  Our secondary is beast--imagine where we'd be without them.  Man, I hope White wins DROY to make up for his snub as well.  Maybe it's just me but I hope we re-sign Gaines. 

If this thread has already been started elsewhere MODS please delete.  I couldn't find anything mentioning this elsewhere this boards moves too quickly after a win. 

Didn't Oakland have to beat the Chargers as well for that scenario to play out? Personally I'd rather they play Jax. They're limping in on a 2 game losing streak and are not as good as people, mainly their fans, are making out.  

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

Didn't Oakland have to beat the Chargers as well for that scenario to play out? Personally I'd rather they play Jax. They're limping in on a 2 game losing streak and are not as good as people, mainly their fans, are making out.  

No, I've been playing with scenarios all week.  The Ravens didn't have to win to get in--but only if they had help from the Jags.  A four way tie at 9-7 was beneficial for us.

2 hours ago, MyDogLuvsPB said:

Poyer might get named, but won't play after we win the conference championship.

This year's kool aid is quite good.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

this!

Actually, the Bills might not matchup well against the jags. Bills strength on defence is their secondary, the run defence isn't strong. Jacksonville is a run first team with Blake Bortles at QB. Jacksonville has one of the best defences and the Bills have a weak offence that took a huge hit with a not 100% McCoy

Still possible to squeak out a win though. KC seems to have gotten back to where they were early in the year so they wouldn't be an easy win either

Since the Bills are exorcising all their demons this weekend, time to give some pay back to the Jags for eliminating the Bills in Jim Kelly’s final playoff game. I believe we were favored in that game in Orchard Park.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Since the Bills are exorcising all their demons this weekend, time to give some pay back to the Jags for eliminating the Bills in Jim Kelly’s final playoff game. I believe we were favored in that game in Orchard Park.

They were and they had the game won but the refs missed the fact that Jim's knee was down when he "fumbled."  I'd love payback for that and for Marrone quitting.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, MyDogLuvsPB said:

I disagree completely. It's extremely difficult to beat a quality opponent twice, especially on the road. KC is playing much better now than they were the first time we played. We have a much better chance against the Jags than we would have against the Chiefs.

36 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I was there and remember that day. We definitely need some long term payback for that one.