I’m emotional

McBean

2 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Bills fans in your age bracket amaze me. No appreciable success in your lifetime, and yet you love this team as much as anyone. 

Hell, I’m 40 and I feel like I’m among the youngest fans that can vividly remember the super bowl runs. 

Close. I'm 36. I have faint memories on the darkness of the mid-80s, and vivid ones of the early 90s.

We've waited a very long time for this, Bills fans. Enjoy it, savor every moment.

5 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Bills fans in your age bracket amaze me. No appreciable success in your lifetime, and yet you love this team as much as anyone. 

Hell, I’m 40 and I feel like I’m among the youngest fans that can vividly remember the super bowl runs. 

I'm also 40 and i too remember every Superbowl loss vividly.  Until recently it seemed that another Superbowl was only ever going to be a pipe dream.  

Being just the first year of this rebuild and getting the playoff monkey of our backs it makes me excited about what's to come.

6 hours ago, McBean said:

The Bills have gotten me through some rough times in my life. I’ve always looked forward to seeing the red white and blue on Sunday. I’m 28 and I haven’t missed a game since I was 4. Haven’t seen us in the playoffs since I was 9. I can’t help but tear up to think back to all those memories up to this point. I used to think I wouldn’t live to see the day my Bills would

be in a playoff game.

All the heartbreak and disappointments the past 17 years...I can finally say was WORTH IT. I love all you guys and nobody deserves this more than us. 

Win or lose next Sunday, I’m a Buffalo Bills

fan for life.

Thank you Andy Dalton, Sean McDermott, and all the guys who give it their all every Sunday.

GO BILLS!

It seems stupid, but I know a bunch of us are feeling the same way today brother. Cheers, and GO BILLS!!!

3 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

I'm just so happy for Kyle and Eric.

This is where I am. I've been a fan since the early mid 60s. All of the ups and downs. If you can't win it all the playoffs aren't much to most teams. But it's surely a huge thing for Kyle and Bills players and fans who weren't around to experience the 90s. I said it elsewhere, and I like McDermott, but have some reservations about him. But I LOVE him for making that call for the Kyle TD and that can go a long way for players giving their all for a coach. Love that to no end. 

• Like (+1) 1

The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory. As crazy and at times painful today was, it was one of the greatest days of my life. I can promise you that no New England Patriots fan has ever experienced the joy and satisfaction that I experienced today. when a team like New England experiences such little adversity and hardships as a team, The fans don't even get that excited when the pats scored because it is expected and just so normal to them. The pain over the years makes today just that much sweeter. I can die happy honestly. But ****..... now I'm thinking I might actually see the Lombardi trophy hoisted in Orchard Park  in my life time. Anything can happen going forward and I believe that all that pain we went through the past 17 years is gunna make the story that much greater going forward. 

-