Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

19 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

Technically DeShaun played the 2nd half in Week 1. He was 12-23 for a TD and an INT to go with the 4 sacks he took.  

Look..  I get it.  You don't believe. As someone who has seen this franchise perrenially playing the role of Lucy Van Pelt holding the snap for Charlie Brown, my faith has been shaky over the years too. But I have all the confidence in the world that the offensive game plan will be much less vanilla than what you may have seen the last two games.

I think the reality is neither team is very good. You seem to be pointing out that the bills aren't great, which most logical fans would agree with. What you fail to recognize (homer?) is that the Jags aren't great either. The Jags are, and should be the favorite, but I hardly see this game as less winnable then Bills at Chiefs, and we got a win there. While I think the Jags are more likley to win, your tremendous confidence is surely ill-advised given the team you are a fan of...

50 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

Technically DeShaun played the 2nd half in Week 1. He was 12-23 for a TD and an INT to go with the 4 sacks he took.  

Look..  I get it.  You don't believe. As someone who has seen this franchise perrenially playing the role of Lucy Van Pelt holding the snap for Charlie Brown, my faith has been shaky over the years too. But I have all the confidence in the world that the offensive game plan will be much less vanilla than what you may have seen the last two games.

Good, I hope they have Bortles chucking it all over the place.  Plays right into Buffalo's strength on D.

Does anyone else feel like both McCoy and Sean know he will play Sunday, even if he is not 100% and they are trying to make it sound like he may not play?

I don't know if it will have any impact on the Jags game plan but the thought has crossed my mind once or twice.

I just cant see Shady sitting this game out

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Does anyone else feel like both McCoy and Sean know he will play Sunday, even if he is not 100% and they are trying to make it sound like he may not play?

I don't know if it will have any impact on the Jags game plan but the thought has crossed my mind once or twice.

Jags are preparing for him, so it doesn't really matter. 

Dennison could have new ways to use Murphy that no one's seen, though. He's got some sneaky speed. We'll see.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I'll be surprised if he doesn't lace 'em up in a game of this magnitude.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'll be surprised if he doesn't lace 'em up in a game of this magnitude.

Me too. He's going to want to play regardless of how he feels. I just hope the training staff is honest about it. As difficult as it would be to win without Shady, it would be harder to try to win with a 50% Shady who is trying to gut through it. 

It's such a tough  spot to be in as a coach, player, and training staff. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Me too. He's going to want to play regardless of how he feels. I just hope the training staff is honest about it. As difficult as it would be to win without Shady, it would be harder to try to win with a 50% Shady who is trying to gut through it. 

It's such a tough  spot to be in as a coach, player, and training staff. 

Agreed. Shady actually addressed the very same thing yesterday in his locker room interview when he referenced a hamstring injury he tried to play through previously.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Other Schrager quotes from today...

"There's something going on in Buffalo right now, and it's called destiny'

"It's going to be a Tre'davious whiteout. You [viewers] didn't see him play, and we didn't talk about him, but he's about to have a national coming out party. All of this talk about Jamal Adams and Marcus Lattimore and their great rookie seasons, but Sunday it will be 'Tre Day'"

"There's something coming down from western NY, something special"

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Other Schrager quotes from today...

"There's something going on in Buffalo right now, and it's called destiny'

"It's going to be a Tre'davious whiteout. You [viewers] didn't see him play, and we didn't talk about him, but he's about to have a national coming out party. All of this talk about Jamal Adams and Marcus Lattimore and their great rookie seasons, but Sunday it will be 'Tre Day'"

"There's something coming down from western NY, something special"

First, love the Tre'davious Whiteout. 

Second, really hope we get to hear Murph echo the May Day call with a game-clinching INT from White: "Tre Day! Tre Day! The Bills are going to the Divisional Round of the playoffs!!!"

ESPN

2017 NFL wild-card playoffs: Predicting the winners

Can the Bills win their first playoff game since 1995? Can the Saints make it three in a row over Carolina? Our reporters predict the wild-card games.

Bills at Jaguars

buf.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

Buffalo Bills

The Bills have been able to cover up their 29th-ranked run defense this season when they have been able to force turnovers, and Blake Bortlespresents the best opportunity for Buffalo to pull off an upset. Bortles is 8-0 this season when he does not throw an interception but 2-6 when he does. The Bills are 8-3 when they force at least one interception and 5-1 when they force at least two. The Bills have three defenders -- safeties Jordan Poyer (5) and Micah Hyde (5), as well as cornerback Tre'Davious White (4) -- in the top 12 in interceptions this season, and if those players come up big, the Bills can steal a possession and win a low-scoring game. Bills 16, Jaguars 13 -- Mike Rodak

jax.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

Jacksonville Jaguars

This is the time of year the Jaguars drafted Leonard Fournette for, and they're going to ride the rookie running back pretty hard against the Bills, which makes sense because the Bills' rushing defense ranks 29th in the NFL (124.6 yards per game). Fournette, who is just the second rookie in franchise history to rush for more than 1,000 yards, said he's ready for a heavy workload. His career high in carries is 28, and it wouldn't be a surprise if he approached that number Sunday. The Jaguars' defense has been much better against the run since the addition of Marcell Dareus, and with the iffy status of LeSean McCoy, the Jaguars are going to make the Bills put the game on Tyrod Taylor's shoulders. Jaguars 24, Bills 14 -- Michael DiRocco

5 minutes ago, K-Apps said:

Milano possibly being out is huge, Humber will be picked on a lot on passing situations. Hopefully the Bills get good pressure on Bortles throughout the game.

Yes.

Milano will be missed if he can't play. I'm sure Humber will step up, but we must have a lot of pressure on Bortles.

12 minutes ago, hemma said:

Whoa ... even Rodak looks like he's becoming a Billiever.

If the DL can get some decent pressure, I think we win this game. 

Bortles gets rushed & confused, he might even be good for 3 Ints.

Not convinced we’ll all of a sudden discover a way to pressure the QB, but I’m confident McD and Frazier can dial up some looks and disguises to baffle Bortles. If they can do it to Brady, ....

• Like (+1) 1