Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

1 hour ago, SwagJag said:

This defense is one of the best I have ever seen. They are so good they cover a lot for the offense. Like you we try to be a ball control offense and a smothering defense. I would say we both try to emulate the 2000 Ravens. Not sure either of us is there yet, but when this team gets a QB who is not named Blake, look out. This year... we have had stretches where we were straight dominant. To your point.. dominant teams do it week in and week out and I can think of a couple losses we should have notched as W.

This made me literally LOL..  We really like him. I am sorry for whatever he did up there that he refuses to discuss. I don't know enough to have an opinion on that other than it certainly was odd to leave like he did. The speculation was he was going to go to the Jets and got the rug pulled out from under him, but I have no idea what the story is there.

How many of these great Defensive efforts occurred after your bye ?not many!! My point is you aren’t playing your best ball right now. I watched last two games not impressed ?

2 hours ago, SwagJag said:

Marrone and Hackett have been in Jax for the same amount of time they were in Buffalo..  but I am sure you know them better. Marrone is such a mediocre coach, he got your team to 9 wins for the first time in years

Those 9 wins were primarily due to Jim Schwartz, not miserable Doug and his stupefyingly inept Boy Unwonder Nate Hackett

12 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Sit McCoy and give him the extra week to heal.  The rest of the team has to play their butts off and beat the Jags so that McCoy can play against the Pats.

nope.  Every game is a must win now.   If McCoy is 50% or better, he plays!

I spent a good deal of time trying to be a peacemaker between groups, and while there are many !@#$ Bills fans... Now, I'm seriously considering the drive down(without tickets) just to bust a few heads, in general the fandom of the Jax Fags is disgusting... Folks without any honor, maybe needing a good old fashioned lesson in how to act right

6 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Sit McCoy and give him the extra week to heal.  The rest of the team has to play their butts off and beat the Jags so that McCoy can play against the Pats.

what extra week? Have the Bills won already?

MARRONE: "IF YOU'RE NOT EXCITED NOW, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE." (20:58)
Jaguars Head Coach Doug Marrone meets with the media before Thursday's practice.

WASH: "WE'RE PREPARING FOR HIM" (9:05)
Jaguars defensive coordinator Todd Wash talks about the Bills LeSean McCoy, containing a mobile quarterback like Tyrod Taylor and feeding off the energy on Sunday at EverBank Field.

JOE DECAMILLIS: "I'M NOT THE QUIET TYPE" (2:54)
Jaguars special teams coordinator Joe DeCamillis talks about the Bills return game, getting pressure on field goals and extra points and his enthusiastic approach to getting his punt returner back on track.

HACKETT: "HE'S WORKED AT IT EVERY DAY" (10:57)
Jaguars offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett talks about quarterback Blake Bortles calm demeanor, how head coach Doug Marrone has changed and getting ready for the Bills on Sunday.