Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

8 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I'm watching this game right now. Rob Johnson is just as terrible as I remember.

Flutie plays, Bills win going away. And may go all the way to the Super Bowl.

Que up the second half of the ‘99 season and it’s painfully obvious that winning that game with Flutie was anything but a sure thing. He was terrible most of the time. I get that it’s easy to say because of what transpired, but that doesn’t make it true. Heck, it coulda been worse.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

LeSean McCoy said if he plays Sunday, "I want to be able to cut well enough to where I don't have a lot of pain cutting. I just want to be close, or the best as far as 100 percent as I can get. The type of game like this, you got to lay it all on the line. If I can't get 100 percent, as long as I'm out there, and I can work effective enough, I'll do it. We'll just see."

22 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I'm watching this game right now. Rob Johnson is just as terrible as I remember.

Flutie plays, Bills win going away. And may go all the way to the Super Bowl.

Then why did Flutie fumble on the Miami 1 yd line in the playoffs one year before costing us a victory? He couldn't even get us the winning TD from 1 yd away!

Edited by PromoTheRobot

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Que up the second half of the ‘99 season and it’s painfully obvious that winning that game with Flutie was anything but a sure thing. He was terrible most of the time. I get that it’s easy to say because of what transpired, but that doesn’t make it true. Heck, it coulda been worse.

I'm just watching the game to see if it ends differently. 

Side note: Mike Patrick, Joe Theisman, and Paul Maguire are as bad as I remember. 

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

I'm just watching the game to see if it ends differently. 

Side note: Mike Patrick, Joe Theisman, and Paul Maguire are as bad as I remember. 

Theisman is the worst. I'm thankful he's no longer on any national NFL broadcasts.

I really can’t see McCoy missing this game, given the recent updates.  

The Jags are really being portrayed as some kind of jaugernaut.  I don’t see anyone nationally giving us much of a shot.  If they had to play in our division, they’d probably be 8-8.

9 minutes ago, Success said:

I really can’t see McCoy missing this game, given the recent updates.  

The Jags are really being portrayed as some kind of jaugernaut.  I don’t see anyone nationally giving us much of a shot.  If they had to play in our division, they’d probably be 8-8.

They have the best defense in the NFL and their offense has been solid/opportunistic. Make no mistake - Jags are a very good team.

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

They have the best defense in the NFL and their offense has been solid/opportunistic. Make no mistake - Jags are a very good team.

A "very good team" that played a weak schedule and finished ONE GAME better than Buffalo.  No way the line should be +8 or +9.

9 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

What the hell does that one play have to do with Flutie being the superior quarterback for that 1999 team?

Because people think that Flutie magically wins a Super Bowl for the Bills when a) he played like crap half the season and b) he couldn't win one playoff game from the 1yd line. That's what it has to do with.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Because people think that Flutie magically wins a Super Bowl for the Bills when a) he played like crap half the season and b) he couldn't win one playoff game from the 1yd line. That's what it has to do with.

PLEEEEEZE take this discussion somewhere else!

• Like (+1) 1

• rodak_mike.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop
    Mike RodakESPN Staff Writer

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy said Thursday he believes he can play in Sunday's AFC wild-card playoff game against the Jacksonville Jaguars as long as his injured right ankle does not cause him pain.

"I want to be able to cut well enough to where I don't have a lot of pain cutting," he said. "I just want to be close, or the best as far as [being] 100 percent as I can get. The type of game like this, you got to lay it all on the line. If I can't get 100 percent, as long as I'm out there and I can work effective enough, I'll do it. We'll just see."