Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

1 hour ago, Stenbar said:

I am 49 years old and I have 2 sons that were born before the homerun pukeback, they have never witnessed a good football season in theyre life other than a bad ending, We hugged and cried tonight... I didn't think it was going to be meaningful to just make the playoffs but I have to tell you..BOY WAS I FREAKING WRONG...DAMN....

My son and I did the same thing. It didn't mean nearly as much to him but we hugged and cried as well.

To top it off, I showed him video of the last time the Bills were in the playoffs. He watch Home Run BullSh*t and cried out, "that was a forward pass!!!"

I love my boy.

• Like (+1) 2

We're playing with house money and their quarterback is Blake Bortles.  This is a winnable game even without McCoy.  I can see this game being similar to @Panthers and @Chiefs with our defense keeping us in the game.  Hopefully we get the result of the latter.

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

We're playing with house money and their quarterback is Blake Bortles.  This is a winnable game even without McCoy.  I can see this game being similar to @Panthers and @Chiefs with our defense keeping us in the game.  Hopefully we get the result of the latter.

Absolutely agree.  The Jags and their loser coach were exposed the last two weeks.  This is a very winnable  game.

• Like (+1) 1

On a crazy 4th down play, the Bills break the postseason drought, sliding into the playoffs along with the team they last faced in the 1999 playoffs, the Tennessee Titans, by defeating the Miami Dolphins 22-16, the same score as the Music City Miracle, setting up a Sunday showdown with former Bills head coach Doug Marrone.

Crazy.

4 hours ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Lets spend some time receiving onside kicks this week, Ok ?

Oh my gosh, yes. Same exact thing happened twice. Don't lunge for the ball over the line, wait for it to travel 10 yards!

1 hour ago, MDH said:

I'm not Mr. Positive but the Jags are the home team I'd most want to face in the playoffs.

Bills aren't a very good team but they have a legit shot vs. the Jags.

Correction: the bills are a PLAYOFF team.

but I agree, jax is the best team to face at the start. their home field is weak.