Hubby Plans Shocking Surprise for Pregnant Wife

Gugny

So the guy was smart enough to rig up this contraption but not smart enough to pull it off.

I hate when that happens.

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Florida.  Shocker...

It's not a FL thing, it's a northern FL thing.  You start in Miami and head north.  At a certain point, you leave "normal" and end up in scary-as-hell land, and the Daytona Beach area (where this happened) is most definitely a part of that.

The pan handle is the scariest.  Jacksonville is close behind.  Anything inland is kind of scary, including Orlando.

My area is filled with wealthy, educated people from other parts of the country, including tons of transplanted New Yorkers.

29 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

So the guy was smart enough to rig up this contraption but not smart enough to pull it off.

I hate when that happens.

It's not a FL thing, it's a northern FL thing.  You start in Miami and head north.  At a certain point, you leave "normal" and end up in scary-as-hell land, and the Daytona Beach area (where this happened) is most definitely a part of that.

The pan handle is the scariest.  Jacksonville is close behind.  Anything inland is kind of scary, including Orlando.

My area is filled with wealthy, educated people from other parts of the country, including tons of transplanted New Yorkers.

Miami is far from normal!! I live in Orlando. The entire state is a scumhole. There are just different varieties of scum in different parts of the state. 

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

It's not totally a FL thing, it's not just a northern FL thing.  You start in Miami Habana Norte and head north.  At a certain point, you leave "normal" cocaine, cholos, and strippers and end up in scary-as-hell land redneckville, and the Daytona Beach area (where this happened) is most definitely a part of that.

Took a lot of fixing.

Anyway, $5 says the kid isn't his.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Florida.  Shocker...

Right??

I spent a week in Palm Coast about 15 years ago.  Friend of a chick I was seeing invited us down to her parent's house.  Nice place with a pool, the other guy and I shot a couples rounds of golf, some fun spots for the four of us to go out.  But you could just feel the white trash everywhere you went.  There are just too many dudes like this in areas where you can rent a house for peanuts.

There is a lesson to be learned here.

When you find yourself reaching for your toolbox and studying wiring schematics in preparation for electrocuting your wife, it might be a good time to stop, take a deep breath, and call a divorce lawyer instead.

32 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

There is a lesson to be learned here.

When you find yourself reaching for your toolbox and studying wiring schematics in preparation for electrocuting your wife, it might be a good time to stop, take a deep breath, and call a divorce lawyer instead.

Or an electrician.

• Haha (+1) 4