Week 17: Dolphins Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Thompson & Gaines In

26CornerBlitz

17 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t see how moving the Ravens game matters. If they win they are in. Can’t see how the time they play would effect their effort.

They want people watching the games. If the playoffs are decided by the 1:00 pm games, no one will care about watching the 4:25 pm games.

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the whole scenario sucks....Fins have nothing to lose and can play bawls to the wall.....with Cadet gone, we have the two headed monster (or monstrosity) of Pro-Bowler Tolbert & DiMarco behind Shady......throw in a heavy dose of McJauron "play not to lose ball"....we should be all set......

So you’re saying there’s a chance?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, westerndecline said:

Tht ten pts with cincy is ridiculous...

It is. They just beat a playoff contending Lions team (who the Ravens did crush as well, I'll grant). I wanna see them rise to the occasion and knock their rival out of the playoffs.

18 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the whole scenario sucks....Fins have nothing to lose and can play bawls to the wall.....with Cadet gone, we have the two headed monster (or monstrosity) of Pro-Bowler Tolbert & DiMarco behind Shady......throw in a heavy dose of McJauron "play not to lose ball"....we should be all set......

We should be playing balls to the wall as well seeing as we have everything to lose. I'm going to be so disappointed if I see us playing conservative ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

I assume the Bills are bringing in another RB? We can't go to Miami with just Tolbert backing up McCoy. Banyard is an obvious option. Unsigned as of now, I believe. 

7 hours ago, Big C said:

It is. They just beat a playoff contending Lions team (who the Ravens did crush as well, I'll grant). I wanna see them rise to the occasion and knock their rival out of the playoffs.

Is it being Lewis's last game as coach a motivating factor for the Bengals?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I assume the Bills are bringing in another RB? We can't go to Miami with just Tolbert backing up McCoy. Banyard is an obvious option. Unsigned as of now, I believe. 

Is it being Lewis's last game as coach a motivating factor for the Bengals?

.....bringing in Banyard would be a good move......probably bring up the Murphy kid from PS......