Week 17: Dolphins Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Thompson & Gaines In

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, horned dogs said:

wow what a great competitor you must be!:blink:

I am not saying I want to lose the game, I am saying that if we were eliminated anyway and each of the other teams were up by about 30 in the 4th quarter, I would not care if we lost

34 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

So you hope we dont make the playoffs for a couple draft positions and cause we dont deserve it? Why do the ravens deserve it. Why are you even a fan then

That is about as far away from what I am saying as you can imagine. Why in the world what I want us to miss the playoffs for a draft spot?!

Glad Thompson is playing!  Not sure why only 4 WRs are active though.  Especially with two of them injured, one not playing well, and one primarily being a KR.  Seems like they could have found an extra spot for a WR somewhere and gone with one less DL/LB...  Oh Well!

Is it 4:30 yet?

1 minute ago, Silvercrw said:

Me to... ps4, phone all crashed. NFL moving games to 4:25 so 9 games all at once. Great so the servers can’t handle it.

And when I try from another computer of course it says already logged in ^&%^&^%&%&^