Bills at Patriots* - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

People refuse to see that. It really isn't that complicated to figure out

i cant figure out if Dennison is a decent coord or not.   mainly due to the fact that he doesnt have a QB who can do the basics of what a QB needs to do.    1st year here,   garbage QB,   how do you condemn him so easily?   Dennison cant make Tyrod throw with anticipation,  read defenses correctly,  not take a friggen sack at the worst possible moments.

you can call great plays and they will still fail terribly if the talent cant run them correctly.   we know what Taylors shortcomings are,   ffs,  Dennison is calling games with one hand tied behind his back cuz of this QB.....

Just now, Big C said:

Our best chance is getting into a three-way tie with them. We would have the tiebreaker over both Tennessee and LA, but we would not have the head to head tiebreaker on LA.

Thats why I think are best shot of getting in is if Chargers win out to get to 9-7, Ten loses today but beats Jax to get to 9-7 then we beat the fish to get to 9-7...3 way tie and were in.

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Not defending him. I'm saying Dennison sucks 

I disagree. I've seen too many games where playcalling has been on-point, Tyrod has had ample pass protection, and we people have made big plays, only to have Tyrod take sacks, over throw people, or just throw into the dirt to kill a drive.

Our playbook is limited by the QB executing the plays. We won't know how good Dennison is until we have a QB.

Edited by BigDingus

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

How is that irrelevant? Hauschka is 87.5% on FGs of 50+ yards this year. We are about 15% on 4th down conversions. It's a no brainer in that situation.

Serious question: are you mentally handicapped?

We needed to win the game to stay in the playoff race (yes, I know we're still technically alive)

You go for it - it's one yard. You don't get, the Pats have it at the 32.

You miss the FG - Pats have it at the 40.

You make the FG, you are still down by 4, have to stop the Pats, and need a TD to win.

What don't you get?  

Edited by Domdab99