Bills at Patriots* - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

McD not going for it on that 4th down was the beginning of the collapse.

the beginning was the KB's TD called back, the wound got deeper with the questionable PI, then a phantom holding call on Shady's run which killed our drive in a tied game, then we were gashed open with the real PI and TT's putrid play. 

15 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Absolutely did not lose because of the refs.

You can't say that.  It was 13-13 at half but should have been 20-10.  Then the Pats first drive of the 2nd they are awarded a first down after being stopped on 4th.  It would have been 23-10 at that point, bills ball at the 40, and it's a COMPLETELY different game.......

God I’m livid. 

I keep wasting years watching this loser team continue to lose (in true pu**y) fashion.  My problem that I can’t stop. 

At at this point, I don’t care if they give up every draft pick we have to go up and get a stud QB... and then some real NFL coaches. 

But we’ll probably f up the QB pick, and the clapper will continue to lead us to mediocrity. 

And our best player (25) doesn’t have that many years left in him.  We’re gonna waste our good talent away while we continue operating without a capable quarterback. 

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

What do you mean?  You think Tyrod was good last year?

I said offense. They were one of the highest ranked offenses in the league last year. Oh you're ignoring the fact. Ohhh you're placing 100 percent of the offense's regression on the QB, not the change in coaching and their decisions. Got it. Carry on.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Which games? Which specific games did Dennison call that were good?

Denver, Tampa Bay, Oakland, Indy, KC, the 1st NE game, this NE game, were all games the offensive playcalling was very good, but the execution was bad. 

Even in the wins where we had quite a bit of points, Tyrod screwed up execution after being gifted turnover after turnover, resulting in FGs. It was the sheer amount of turnovers that overcame that, but when you are gifted the ball in opponent's territory, then can't even get a single first down, resulting in a FG, that's execution. 

We've had people open deep, over the middle, on the sidelines, etc. in so many of those plays but Tyrod crumbles in the moment. The KC game was a shining example, when we had to get a 1st down in Chiefs territory, had a wide open O'leary, and Tyrod throws it at the ground. O'leary has to dive to the ground to make the catch, 2 yards short of the 1st, instead of being able to run for 15+ yards after the catch in an open field. 

We gave the ball back to the Chiefs with a few mins left & a chance to win the game instead of putting the game away. Thankfully the defense held, but that's on them. Tyrod did what he always does & failed to execute a perfect play call. 

So if I get this right...

If the Titans win, the Chargers are eliminated.

Then we can get in next week by beating the Dolphins, combined with a Titans loss.

But if the Rams win, we need the Titans to lose next week PLUS have the Chargers lose to the Bengals.