CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

An asteroid is hitting the earth on February 4 and CNN is brave enough to tell us the truth about it??

Anyone notice these asteroid near misses are usually a couple million miles or more? Yet the moon is 250.000 miles and it hasn't hit us yet... 

:-)

2 hours ago, garybusey said:

"A big one, by the way, is expected to brush by Earth on February 4th." - Fact

Nowhere does the commentator say the Earth is going to get hit by an undetected asteroid strike.

What is a fact?  That a 4 million mile distance  is now considered a brush by?

10 hours ago, GG said:

What is a fact?  That a 4 million mile distance  is now considered a brush by?

https://www.nasa.gov/planetarydefense/faq

What is a near-Earth object?

A near-Earth object (NEO) is an asteroid or comet whose orbit periodically brings it within approximately 121 million miles (195 million kilometers) of the Sun – that’s within about 30 million miles (50 million kilometers), of Earth’s orbit. Like the planets, all asteroids and comets orbit the Sun. Some of the smaller moons of other planets may be captured asteroids. Most asteroids are in what is called “the main belt” between Mars and Jupiter. The vast majority of near-Earth asteroids have come from inner part of the main belt, where their orbits were altered by mutual collisions and by the gravitational influence of Jupiter and Mars. The resulting fragments, mostly the size of grains of sand, bombard the Earth at the rate of more than 100 tons a day. Although the vast majority of NEOs that enter Earth’s atmosphere disintegrate before reaching the surface, those that are larger than around 98 to 164 feet (30 to 50 meters) in size may survive the descent and cause widespread damage in and around their impact sites.

I think Trump has melted the brains of MSM.

If you dare..............

just take a look at that "supposed" morning show on MSPMS....................

they are completely off the rails of the reality train. They claim Trump is mentally unfit for office. Pure comedy.

All the while, if you even bother to stomach that show for even two seconds, it's pretty darn obvious that Trump is totally in their heads and they are the ones who are unfit FOR LIFE, never mind hosting a badly rated morning "talk show".

Holy crap those two need some serious help.

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think Trump has melted the brains of MSM.

If you dare..............

just take a look at that "supposed" morning show on MSPMS....................

they are completely off the rails of the reality train. They claim Trump is mentally unfit for office. Pure comedy.

All the while, if you even bother to stomach that show for even two seconds, it's pretty darn obvious that Trump is totally in their heads and they are the ones who are unfit FOR LIFE, never mind hosting a badly rated morning "talk show".

Holy crap those two need some serious help.

Trump is unfit for office. Even right wingers here on PPP admit that he just agrees on major policy issues with the last person he talks to. 

Have you ever heard him explain  even one  semi-intricate policy initiative? I can't. He doesn't read. Can comprehend complicated issues and is just under the thumb of his handlers. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is unfit for office. Even right wingers here on PPP admit that he just agrees on major policy issues with the last person he talks to. 

Have you ever heard him explain  even one  semi-intricate policy initiative? I can't. He doesn't read. Can comprehend complicated issues and is just under the thumb of his handlers. 

Trump won the election on policy positions.  His style and approach often suck but he is for the most part sticking to his plan and delivering.  It's the Democrats turn to win on policy if they want to regain numbers in governors offices, the house, senate and white house. 

On 1/21/2018 at 11:58 PM, B-Man said:

More on that....................

CLUELESS AT CNN

Maeve Reston, a national politics reporter at CNN, complained today that “when you talk to people about Russia — and that’s all we talk about at CNN basically — they say they don’t care.” Reston attributed the nation’s indifference to the fact that the matter of alleged collusion between President Trump and Russia “doesn’t have any effect on their lives.”

That’s one theory. Here’s mine. CNN and other anti-Trump news outlets have been talking ad nauseam about alleged collusion for more than a year but have failed to provide any reason to believe collusion occurred.

In other words, the problem for CNN isn’t that the public doesn’t care about collusion with Russia. The problem is it doesn’t care about a collusion story that, from all that appears now, lacks a factual basis.

CNN has tantalized the viewing public with intimations of collusion but, night-after night, week-after week, failed to deliver. Naturally, the public long ago lost interest.

In the unlikely event that Robert Mueller and his team of Trump-haters come up with evidence that backs a Trump-Russia collusion story, I’m pretty sure the American public will be interested. I certainly will be.

Until then, it’s unreasonable to expect all but anti-Trump partisans to care about the story at this point.

#TRUSTTHEPROCESS [/LeftistWithoutAClue]

16 hours ago, njbuff said:

Now I know why people watch The Five....................

man, just look at Kimberly Guilfoyle's legs.

I like Kimberly. She's quite a woman. But I can't help but wonder what she looks like before she gets made-up to go on the air. :ph34r:

I was going to say, when she gets out of the shower, but I'm too much of a gentleman to say that in public.

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

No. What's so bizarre is how narcissistic your network is. It actually rivals that of the POTUS, and that's really saying something.

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Trump won the election on policy positions.  His style and approach often suck but he is for the most part sticking to his plan and delivering.  It's the Democrats turn to win on policy if they want to regain numbers in governors offices, the house, senate and white house. 

You seriously think Trump understands the NAFTA agreement he railed against? Please!

You think he understands why coal mining isn't much of a job anymore? Please

How's that "The greatest healthcare for everyone" thing working out? 

He won on anger and bigotry, nothing more, nothing less. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

https://www.nasa.gov/planetarydefense/faq

What is a near-Earth object?

A near-Earth object (NEO) is an asteroid or comet whose orbit periodically brings it within approximately 121 million miles (195 million kilometers) of the Sun – that’s within about 30 million miles (50 million kilometers), of Earth’s orbit. Like the planets, all asteroids and comets orbit the Sun. Some of the smaller moons of other planets may be captured asteroids. Most asteroids are in what is called “the main belt” between Mars and Jupiter. The vast majority of near-Earth asteroids have come from inner part of the main belt, where their orbits were altered by mutual collisions and by the gravitational influence of Jupiter and Mars. The resulting fragments, mostly the size of grains of sand, bombard the Earth at the rate of more than 100 tons a day. Although the vast majority of NEOs that enter Earth’s atmosphere disintegrate before reaching the surface, those that are larger than around 98 to 164 feet (30 to 50 meters) in size may survive the descent and cause widespread damage in and around their impact sites.

Except that CNN didn't describe it as a near-Earth object, but a brush by.

Keep digging.

1 minute ago, GG said:

Except that CNN didn't describe it as a near-Earth object, but a brush by.

Keep digging.

The single most annoying thing about Democrats is their constant redefinition of words to try and make their ignorant points.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You seriously think Trump understands the NAFTA agreement he railed against? Please!

You think he understands why coal mining isn't much of a job anymore? Please

How's that "The greatest healthcare for everyone" thing working out? 

He won on anger and bigotry, nothing more, nothing less. 

Well then, if what you say is true, the left will have to come up with policy positions more popular than those rooted in bigotry and anger in order to win more elections.