CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

I trust CNN, but their  programming sucks...  Anchors like Don Lemon don't help either.... Fox's polarizing news personalities keep that feeble-minded base

mesmerized with their backward charisma... It's like being a kid again, sitting at the dinner table with your dad... -Grateful that you can go to school tomorrow

and be around non-racist, normal people. CNN is trying "liberal versions" of Fox anchors on for size, and it won't work for the audience...

You lost me when you said you could trust CNN.

Talk about feeble minded.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  MSNBC did that with a lot of success.  They just followed Fox's business model of putting far left (instead of right) partisan hacks in prime time along with the conspiracy theories they push.  It makes sense that CNN doesn't get as good of ratings as Fox and MSNBC provides the confirmation bias that viewers on both sides of the aisle crave.  CNN attempting to appear neutral (they aren't) isn't a winning business strategy for a 24 hour news network.

Disagree... -Long-time CNN watchers like myself remember when the anchors could successfully walk the line. -That's just not the case anymore.

We're not fans of the Fox news counterparts on MSNBC, because most of us just aren't that far to the left!  These days, we're varying our news diet and tuning out what

we don't require.... I think CNN is an extremely credible news organization... They just don't seem to share my interests anymore.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

You lost me when you said you could trust CNN.

You know what? -I think I can live with that. :)

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  MSNBC did that with a lot of success.  They just followed Fox's business model of putting far left (instead of right) partisan hacks in prime time along with the conspiracy theories they push.  It makes sense that CNN doesn't get as good of ratings as Fox and MSNBC provides the confirmation bias that viewers on both sides of the aisle crave.  CNN attempting to appear neutral (they aren't) isn't a winning business strategy for a 24 hour news network.

Who are you talking about at MSNBC? In prime time they have Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow. I don't see them promoting conspiracy theories or doing outlandishly buffoonish nonsense at all compared to Hannity and Carlson. It's a false equivalency to compare them to those two idiots on Fox. 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who are you talking about at MSNBC? In prime time they have Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow. I don't see them promoting conspiracy theories or doing outlandishly buffoonish nonsense at all compared to Hannity and Carlson. It's a false equivalency to compare them to those two idiots on Fox. 

You don't see Hayes or Richard Madcow promoting conspiracy theories.

Seriously, what kind of fvcking moron are you?

• Haha (+1) 1

Network that unwittingly promoted Russian propaganda now going door to door of private citizens on Facebook and hectoring them about unwittingly promoting Russian propaganda.

Let’s see if it pays off.

Stephen Miller added,

2:08
LnvhR8ED_bigger.pngCNNVerified account @CNN
A Florida woman who ran a Trump supporters page that unwittingly promoted a Russian-coordinated event on Facebook says she doesn’t believe that she was influenced by Kremlin-linked trolls http://cnn. cnn.it/2EHVPpE 

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

bug, everyone figures out what side any news feature or video is in about a picosecond and immediately stops paying attention if its the other side...

Yep. But this video is worth watching for comedy alone. 

that's the spirit

Trump winning, to put this in Ontario terms is a million times better than making libs heads explode over Mike Harris and Rob Ford combined...

So libs can go from calm to aneurysm in 3 seconds but conservatives are loving it way too much.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

bug, everyone figures out what side any news feature or video is in about a picosecond and immediately stops paying attention if its the other side...

I usually click on the links, even the ones from our more questionable posters.

I didn't in this case , BECAUSE..............it has nothing to do with the CNN thread.

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I usually click on the links, even the ones from our more questionable posters.

I didn't in this case , BECAUSE..............it has nothing to do with the CNN thread.

Yeah sure that’s why you didn’t click it. It goes to credibility. I am asking if they ran this story and if so, does that have anything to do with losing credibility? 

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They'll be showing up on Michael Moore's door any day now, right, CNN? 

If I were in Florida and CNN showed up on my doorstep to accuse me of conspiring with Russia against Hillary Clinton, I'd give serious consideration to invoking "stand your ground."  

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If I were in Florida and CNN showed up on my doorstep to accuse me of conspiring with Russia against Hillary Clinton, I'd give serious consideration to invoking "stand your ground."  

i wouldn't convict you, through all 50 appeals