CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

Just now, sherpa said:

So they are leaving a work site to go back to a hotel room in order to watch Hannity or O'Reilly?

If true, ever thought it might be you, and they are making that up?

My entire career was based on travel, and I've never heard such a thing.

yes, it must be me!  I just like making stuff up on the fly.  Not only do they leave to watch Hannity, but they insist on telling me the next day they watch the replay 3 hours later in order to get a real goodnights sleep before having to face me!

15 minutes ago, KW95 said:

yes, it must be me!  I just like making stuff up on the fly.  Not only do they leave to watch Hannity, but they insist on telling me the next day they watch the replay 3 hours later in order to get a real goodnights sleep before having to face me!

Now I'm sure it's you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Amazing how FOX's ratings drop off a cliff after Ingraham, but then again 11pm is way past Republicans bed times. LOL

Amazing that you're too goddamn retarded to realize that it's only at 4% different than MSNBC

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Amazing how FOX's ratings drop off a cliff after Ingraham, but then again 11pm is way past Republicans bed times. LOL

Until recently the Fox 11:00pm hour was a rerun of one of the earlier shows. Now it's Shannon Bream, cute and a Wouldja slam dunk, but a news show. If you have been keeping up on the news it's just a repeat.

Edited by 3rdnlng

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

CNN can't crack 1m, and their prime time lineup is in the shithole. 

DWAI-BhVQAAEEye.jpg

I've never seen MSNBC that close before.  Race to the bottom for ratings.  Brett Baier and Jake Tapper are the only one's I can stomach on that list although I've never heard of Bream before.

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I've never seen MSNBC that close before.  Race to the bottom for ratings.  Brett Baier and Jake Tapper are the only one's I can stomach on that list although I've never heard of Bream before.

Laura Ingraham is pretty straight forward and Tucker Carlson is also. Hannity drives a point home over and over and whether he's right or wrong is a turn off.

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Until recently the Fox 11:00pm hour was a rerun of one of the earlier shows. Now it's Shannon Bream, cute and a Wouldja slam dunk, but a news show. If you have been keeping up on the news it's just a repeat.

Agree about Shannon Bream.  She is all kinds of MILFY.  But whenever I see her I just cannot get over the resemblance between her and Linda from Futurama

shannon-bream.jpg

225px-Linda.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

This is not a great look for CNN

649610-964142014655881216.png

Who wants to tell them?

649610-964145806377922560.png

Perhaps it’s because you’re a dishonest #FakeNews outlet?

MSeuzU4t_bigger.jpg Drew McCoy @_Drew_McCoy_ 4h4 hours ago

1- Should news networks be "calling out" politicians?

2- Now do Democrats who won't go on FNC.

ADDED:

649610-964154177386614784.png..................:lol:

Edited by B-Man

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Should news networks be calling out politicians? 

Yes and hell yes! What do you want, Prvada? 

Wait, that is what you want 

Ты идиот, который лижет свои яйца и нюхает задницу всех, кто наклоняется влево.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Ты идиот, который лижет свои яйца и нюхает задницу всех, кто наклоняется влево.

No point in responding (in any language)

Gator missed the (painfully obvious) point again......................and responded with viewpoint that no one had expressed...................sounds familiar huh?