CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

50 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:rolleyes: Go back to sewing your underwear please... These morons have yet to show me how CNN is losing more credibility than Donald Trump.

I guess ratings don't count?

It's becoming more clear that as indictments and Congressional reports are coming in, there's an increasing desperation from all of those who clung to their Russia collusion theory.   It's also not a coincidence that there's an influx of drivebys in these threads recently.  Where were you guys for the last six months?

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:rolleyes: You'll be in a much better place if you just admit that you did. -Then the healing can start.

Keep clinging to your pet theories.  They've served you well.  Putin is very proud of his handy work.

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, I was trying to understand your position. 

And your position seems to be that you're suffering from TDS to the point of being unwilling to accept that pols on both sides of the aisle lie for a living. 

The question is, why do Trump's lies bother you more than say Hillary's lies? Or Schiff's lies? Or Obama's lies? Or Bill Clinton's lies, or W's lies, or HW's lies, et al? 

:)For starters, there seem to be so much more of them in a relatively small time frame.

Trump whoppers.

Metric buttload of Trump whoppers.

Gotta take the wife to a presiden't day sale... Be back in a couple hours.

Edited by #34fan

12 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:)For starters, there seem to be so much more of them in a relatively small time frame.

Trump whoppers.

Metric buttload of Trump whoppers.

Gotta take the wife to a presiden't day sale... Be back in a couple hours.

"There seem to be so much more of them..."

Seems to be being the key phrase. Do you wonder why that is? Could it be that you're experiencing the impact of 24 months of non stop propaganda by organizations who have been out for blood since he decided to run? Not just in the MSM, who's clearly been in the tank against him, but also in entertainment, music, and day to day interactions? Could you be suffering from the effects of 44's decision in 2012 to make it legal for the state to run propaganda on its own citizens? 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mhastings/congressmen-seek-to-lift-propaganda-ban?utm_term=.nbqpDJd1LJ#.kppAGelROe

Nah... couldn't be any of that, right? It has to be that Trump is Satan himself, a neo-nazi loving, Putin stooge who's so hellbent on turning America into a fascist dictatorship that he's lied more than any other politician to ever hold office... 

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

:rolleyes: Go back to sewing your underwear please... These morons have yet to show me how CNN is losing more credibility than Donald Trump.

I tend to agree with you on this. CNN had no credibility to lose so I guess you are right.

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

:rolleyes: You'll be in a much better place if you just admit that you did. -Then the healing can start.

If you went back and read thru the TSW/PPP archives from mid to late 2016 you would find that the majority of folks here voted for Gary Johnson

56 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What the !@#$ is wrong with you, that you think Trump ever had any credibility?

He sure did to Rhino...:)

These type of smokescreen-threads pop-up every time Trump gets mired in a seedy scandal..

Just like threads targeting Antifa, and BLM pop-up whenever a white nationalist goes on a shooting spree...

Who's really the one pushing propaganda?

The Trump administration is just one news cycle away from being KAPUT! (yes, that was for you, DC Tom. )  -And yah, CNN is likely break the story first.

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

GOOD POINT!

Fact is, I eye-roll Don Lemon just as much as I do Sean Hannity... I couldn't stand  Piers Morgan either... The difference between CNN watchers and Fox-freaks,

is that CNN people  aren't easily taken-in by propaganda attempts... Many of us have been watching CNN since the 80's and simply default to them as a

reliable source of news. That doesn't mean we won't identify, pick through, and challenge their bullsh_t when they put it out. -And they do put some out...

We're just watching the damn News.... Unlike Foxsters who tune-in for their daily dose of Limbaugh-style rhetoric hoping some founding-father-type white-guy

will emerge from one of their divisive segments to return America to what they think it should be.

Edited by #34fan

CNN’s Primetime Ratings Drop 30 Percent From Same Time Last Year

The ratings are in for CNN, and they don’t look great.

According to AdWeek, CNN “was -30 percent in total prime time viewers, and -23 percent in total day viewers from last year” for the week of February 5–11.

CNN did not even crack the top 10 for primetime viewers on cable, while its competitors’, MSNBC and Fox News, were number two and number one, respectively.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

CNN’s Primetime Ratings Drop 30 Percent From Same Time Last Year

The ratings are in for CNN, and they don’t look great.

According to AdWeek, CNN “was -30 percent in total prime time viewers, and -23 percent in total day viewers from last year” for the week of February 5–11.

CNN did not even crack the top 10 for primetime viewers on cable, while its competitors’, MSNBC and Fox News, were number two and number one, respectively.

Probably sick of reality TV presidency. Americans don’t have much of an attention span. 

52 minutes ago, thebug said:

Probably sick of reality TV presidency. Americans don’t have much of an attention span. 

:huh:

Fox News is #1 on cable & MSNBC is #2.  CNNis out of the top 10.  How is your comment relevant to that?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

:huh:

Fox News is #1 on cable & MSNBC is #2.  CNNis out of the top 10.  How is your comment relevant to that?

Ever watch CNN? It’s all Trump all the Time unless there is a terrorist attack, plane crash or mass shooting. 

5 hours ago, GG said:

I guess ratings don't count?

It's becoming more clear that as indictments and Congressional reports are coming in, there's an increasing desperation from all of those who clung to their Russia collusion theory.   It's also not a coincidence that there's an influx of drivebys in these threads recently.  Where were you guys for the last six months?

I wonder if there have been any posters that have traced DR to this site, and come to troll him?

Edited by OJABBA

1 minute ago, thebug said:

So have you !@#$tard! 

We're not discussing my credibility, we are discussing CNN's.

Another block.  don't mind legitimate questions, but this latest round of "resistance" is mere mudslinging, and they aren't interested in sharing a well-developed perspective. Just filling up the pages, and taking things off target.

Edited by OJABBA

Just now, Taro T said:

Probably has something to do w/ them claiming to be centrist but in reality going hard w/ D talking points.

Sounds reasonable. 

Just now, row_33 said:

They are addicted to Trump and have a big crush on him and want to marry him and have lots of babies.

I don’t think he can get it up anymore! 

3 minutes ago, thebug said:

Have you seen the way she looks at him? He may never tap that again! 

Could be... could be...

i think it was German ironmonger Krupp who had his wife fill out a long questionnaire at breakfast on how she was doing and if she wanted to see him over the next few days....

Just now, row_33 said:

Could be... could be...

i think it was German ironmonger Krupp who had his wife fill out a long questionnaire at breakfast on how she was doing and if she wanted to see him over the next few days....

Is this the black eye story? 

at the Apple store last week I was waiting in line behind a couple who looked about 80 and 15. I thought grandpa and granddaughter until he planted a long kiss on her lips....

yuck....

I’m in my early 50s so my ability to judge ages is a bit askew, but it could have passed for over 50 years diff between the couple

Edited by row_33

————

maybe CNN should start catering to the boomer and older generations that love Trump?

bring Larry King back for his interviews where the hardest question is “how are you.... really?”

I trust CNN, but their  programming sucks...  Anchors like Don Lemon don't help either.... Fox's polarizing news personalities keep that feeble-minded base

mesmerized with their backward charisma... It's like being a kid again, sitting at the dinner table with your dad... -Grateful that you can go to school tomorrow

and be around non-racist, normal people. CNN is trying "liberal versions" of Fox anchors on for size, and it won't work for the audience...

Edited by #34fan

10 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I trust CNN, but their  programming sucks...  Anchors like Don Lemon don't help either.... Fox's polarizing news personalities keep that feeble-minded base

mesmerized with their backward charisma... It's like being a kid again, sitting at the dinner table with your dad... -Grateful that you can go to school tomorrow

and be around non-racist, normal people. CNN is trying "liberal versions" of Fox anchors on for size, and it won't work for the audience...

No.  MSNBC did that with a lot of success.  They just followed Fox's business model of putting far left (instead of right) partisan hacks in prime time along with the conspiracy theories they push.  It makes sense that CNN doesn't get as good of ratings as Fox and MSNBC provides the confirmation bias that viewers on both sides of the aisle crave.  CNN attempting to appear neutral (they aren't) isn't a winning business strategy for a 24 hour news network.