CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I see no reason to doubt this, given that Bannon's comments on everything are completely insane.

True.  I would have been more interested to hear Scaramucci's thoughts on whether or not this counts as a successful "Self-Bannoning" based on his previous comments.

Edited by Cugalabanza

Just now, Cugalabanza said:

True.  I would have been more interested to hear Scaramucci's thoughts on whether or not this counts as a successful "Bannoning" based on his previous comments.

You're the first person in history to use the phrase "interested to hear Scaramucci's thoughts."

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Really?  A year before the election?

You are right, im playing the Pats and upon further review, I was wrong.   I didn't call it a year before the election but I did call it very early and before he was the Republican nominee.

Now, my wife will obviously not come on here to confirm this cuz she would tell me to grow up and to get off a Bills forum!  HEHEHEH!

On 12/23/2017 at 7:35 PM, westerndecline said:

Literally everyday 24/7 it's bash Trump

Just now CNN is saying that they have sources that say Trump said "all Haitian immigrants have AIDS"...

Lol they are literally making up stuff now.

U can tell they are in panic mode after the legislation repubs just passed

I think the new tax bill is damning in and of itself and they ought not need make stuff up. 

Look, I’m a small business owner and overtaxed in every way. But any bill that leads an increase in the national debt is fiscally irresponsible and while I’m not an economic expert we’ve seen this ‘trickle down’ thing play out before and it’s not a real thing. So the tax bill makes Trump look dumb enough. And Trump’s a man who can’t even speak coherently. I mean Yoda’s gotta wonder where the hell Trump learned English. 

So this is a demonstratable example a person being influence by propaganda. A weak minded ignorant man listening to nonsense and acting on it as if it were truth.

From politico 

----------
Everyone has a theory about Trump’s hyper-aggressive early morning tweetstorms. Some think they are a deliberate ploy the president uses to distract the press from his administration’s potential weaknesses, or to frame the public debate to his liking. Others warn his rapid shifts from one topic to another indicate mental instability.
But my many hours following the president’s tweets for Media Matters for America, the progressive media watchdog organization, have convinced me the truth is often much simpler: The president is just live-tweeting Fox, particularly the network’s Trump-loving morning show, Fox & Friends.
It’s no secret, of course, that the president likes to tweet about what he sees on TV. Thanks to diligent reporting from the White House beat, we know Trump often watches several hours of cable news each day via the “Super TiVo” he had installed at the White House. And journalists at CNN, the_ Washington Post_, New York magazine, among others, have compiled lists of Trump tweets they believe were inspired by Fox.
But here’s what is shocking: After comparing the president’s tweets to Fox coverage every day since October, I can tell you that the Fox-Trump feedback loop is happening far more often than you think. There is no strategy to Trump’s Twitter feed; he is not trying to distract the media. He is being distracted. He darts with quark-like speed from topic to topic in his tweets because that’s how cable news works.
Here’s what’s also shocking: A man with unparalleled access to the world’s most powerful information-gathering machine, with an intelligence budget estimated at $73 billion last year, prefers to rely on conservative cable news hosts to understand current events.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

are we ever going back to CNN doing its job and telling us about the Vegas shooting investigation's progress, or have they agreed to pretend it never happened?

It's not just CNN who doesn't want to talk about Vegas. The FBI, local cops, USIC, and pretty much every other media outlet (but for maybe Tucker Carlson) all want it to go away. 

Which should make everyone wonder what really happened that night. 

And if people go to the Deep State thread around that time you'll find a lot of hints about what really happened that night. Including who owned the top four floors of the hotel (and why that matters), who else was in (possibly) in Vegas that night (and why that matters). 

I'm leaning towards the opinion that Paddock was a gun runner for the USIC and the Saudis, and what happened that night was an operation gone VERY wrong. The connections to make this case are abundant.

and golf

the insanity of the lib-left over the mere fact Trump won an election has made them unable to try to start accepting real news about the economy or taxes or health care or nuclear conflict

i wish they'd suck it up and get over it and return to reality soon

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

and golf

the insanity of the lib-left over the mere fact Trump won an election has made them unable to try to start accepting real news about the economy or taxes or health care or nuclear conflict

i wish they'd suck it up and get over it and return to reality soon

C'mon man, who cares about that crap? We need to know how many scoops of ice cream Trump has every night! That's where the money is.

Edited by Koko78

Maybe there really is no diff between "left and right" in the US. everyone with a level of sanity is basically a classical liberal on freedom and thought? it's all just a big song and dance?

Some of the best discussions I have are with true people of the left, which Canada has and allows into government at minority and (gulp) majority levels.

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Maybe there really is no diff between "left and right" in the US. everyone with a level of sanity is basically a classical liberal on freedom and thought? it's all just a big song and dance?

Some of the best discussions I have are with true people of the left, which Canada has and allows into government at minority and (gulp) majority levels.

Now you're speaking my language. 

We are told, every day, that those on the left or right have VASTLY different priorities. In terms of the right and left in office, they (for the most part) are just different wings on the same bird. In terms of individuals, if you lay out point by point the items people care the most about, I believe those lists would be very similar.

More similar than one would expect if they based their opinion on what we're told day in and day out by the media and other messengers. 

The division in this country is (largely) manufactured by external sources. 

• Like (+1) 1