CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

20 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

?

The problem for CNN is opinion is cheap.  It's inexpensive to hire people to just talk.  That's why ESPN does it.  Cheap and fills airtime and enough people find it interesting enough to watch and they are able to con enough advertisers to pony up serious $$$ to advertise on the network.  

It costs real money and real time to fly reporters and camerapeople all over the world to report on them.   

There's so much news out there (good and bad) that CNN could literally program an entire 24-7 week without doing a single bit on Donald Trump.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Not CNN story, but NBC/MSNBC...

For the few people left who don't believe the media and the Dems are one and the same...

I thought about putting it in this thread too. I opted for the 2020 Dem Primary thread. Pretty crazy. I'm glad he decided to tell the story. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why is this even a story?  Remember when a CNN commentator had foreknowledge of debate and town hall questions, and in her role as vice-chair of the DNC forwarded them to the Clinton Campaign?  Or when Candy Crowley actively helped Obama debate Romney?  Or when CBS worked with the Kerry campaign and its biggest donor to push false military records about Bush?

This isn't news.  It's business as usual.  CNN/NBC/MSNBC/CBS/ABC working for the Democratic Party.

• Like (+1) 3

15 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I thought about putting it in this thread too. I opted for the 2020 Dem Primary thread. Pretty crazy. I'm glad he decided to tell the story. 

Color me shocked. ?

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Why is this even a story?  Remember when a CNN commentator had foreknowledge of debate and town hall questions, and in her role as vice-chair of the DNC forwarded them to the Clinton Campaign?  Or when Candy Crowley actively helped Obama debate Romney?  Or when CBS worked with the Kerry campaign and its biggest donor to push false military records about Bush?

This isn't news.  It's business as usual.  CNN/NBC/MSNBC/CBS/ABC working for the Democratic Party.

Therefore, they need to be shut down. Period.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Right. This country does anything BUT "work."

the majority are decent citizens who work

the rest are honestly unable to, or have realized they can exist on the earnings of the decent citizens who work

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the majority are decent citizens who work

the rest are honestly unable to, or have realized they can exist on the earnings of the decent citizens who work

Our business and politics are rife with corruption. Half the population doesn't pay taxes and our media can't be trusted. What exactly is working?

30 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Our business and politics are rife with corruption. Half the population doesn't pay taxes and our media can't be trusted. What exactly is working?

A family that decides to live a decent and legal life can enjoy the use of their talents and gifts, if they apply themselves

it's basically the most privileged position to be placed in for the honest history of mankind, and is way better than the rest of the world

it's good to live in North America these days

if you can't agree you are a total loser, you wouldn't have survived for almost the rest of history, nor on the rest of the planet today

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

A family that decides to live a decent and legal life can enjoy the use of their talents and gifts, if they apply themselves

it's basically the most privileged position to be placed in for the honest history of mankind, and is way better than the rest of the world

it's good to live in North America these days

if you can't agree you are a total loser, you wouldn't have survived for almost the rest of history, nor on the rest of the planet today

So because it's better than serfdom, and better than sub saharan Africa, that makes it peaches and cream? Sorry, don't buy it. Also, I forgot to mention that the corruption exists in the justice system as well, where the rich enjoy protections and privileges unavailable to the average man.

No, row, if you look at it with an honest eye, you see that our system really ISN'T much different than serfdom. 

As an illustration: try not paying your property taxes. See what happens. No one truly owns ANYTHING in this nation.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

16 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

So because it's better than serfdom, and better than sub saharan Africa, that makes it peaches and cream? Sorry, don't buy it. Also, I forgot to mention that the corruption exists in the justice system as well, where the rich enjoy protections and privileges unavailable to the average man.

No, row, if you look at it with an honest eye, you see that our system really ISN'T much different than serfdom. 

As an illustration: try not paying your property taxes. See what happens. No one truly owns ANYTHING in this nation.

conservatives deal with the reality, try to improve it a bit, humanity is fallable (this shouldn't be a surprise...)

we don't dream up pie in the sky and insist it can be met in two seconds with a Green Deal or 5-year plan

you can be Joe in Wallowing in Self Pity if you want

if it's too much, stop wasting your time with CNN and read a useful book or help a charity on a Saturday off

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

conservatives deal with the reality, try to improve it a bit, humanity is fallable (this shouldn't be a surprise...)

we don't dream up pie in the sky and insist it can be met in two seconds with a Green Deal or 5-year plan

you can be Joe in Wallowing in Self Pity if you want

if it's too much, stop wasting your time with CNN and read a useful book or help a charity on a Saturday off

I quit consuming the media months ago. None of it can be trusted.

I do homeless outreach with my church twice a month, and try to volunteer with the church as much as I can. I'm not wallowing in self-pity OR looking for a handout. I'm calling it like I see it. The rich in this country exercise an outsized influence in our politics, and the business environment in the United States favors banks and large multinationals over mom-and-pop enterprises.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

As long as there are people on the planet, and no "Instant Integrity" poll, there will be corruption, elites, the common man, and injustice.  I believe virtually everything that Row said, though I generally stay away from labeling people trying to figure out how to get through the world. 

I've read your comments on the media and my only suggestion would be to temper your thoughts and consider the big picture.  The fact that some of the  media is complicit in the coup is relevant, of course, but acknowledging the strides we've made in our collective ability to point it out for consideration is a major step forward. 10-15 years ago, a guy like DR, Task, or you had very few places to go to vent and discuss things that you considered important. I mean Ham Radio sets were pretty cool but you could only reach so many people. 

The answer to freedom is more freedom. You're living the byproduct now with the Trump presidency.  I'm thrilled to live in a time that allows for access to information however covered in sludge and slime it might be.  Yet, the struggle continues. 

Temper your baser instincts. Put your anger and frustration to good use. I can't say I've ever been where you are now, philosophically, but I've driven through the neighborhood, metaphorically. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I quit consuming the media months ago. None of it can be trusted.

I do homeless outreach with my church twice a month, and try to volunteer with the church as much as I can. I'm not wallowing in self-pity OR looking for a handout. I'm calling it like I see it. The rich in this country exercise an outsized influence in our politics, and the business environment in the United States favors banks and large multinationals over mom-and-pop enterprises.

excellent choices!

You have a faith as well, which will help ground you on dealing with actual human beings in real relationships, and with a deity.

just do your best each day and don't worry too much about politics or bozos wasting your mind and life away.....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

excellent choices!

You have a faith as well, which will help ground you on dealing with actual human beings in real relationships, and with a deity.

just do your best each day and don't worry too much about politics or bozos wasting your mind and life away.....

I guess my problem is I CARE about this country and its future. I hate the idea of the Rashida Tlaibs of this world running what was once the greatest nation on Earth. It sickens me.

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As long as there are people on the planet, and no "Instant Integrity" poll, there will be corruption, elites, the common man, and injustice.  I believe virtually everything that Row said, though I generally stay away from labeling people trying to figure out how to get through the world. 

I've read your comments on the media and my only suggestion would be to temper your thoughts and consider the big picture.  The fact that some of the  media is complicit in the coup is relevant, of course, but acknowledging the strides we've made in our collective ability to point it out for consideration is a major step forward. 10-15 years ago, a guy like DR, Task, or you had very few places to go to vent and discuss things that you considered important. I mean Ham Radio sets were pretty cool but you could only reach so many people. 

The answer to freedom is more freedom. You're living the byproduct now with the Trump presidency.  I'm thrilled to live in a time that allows for access to information however covered in sludge and slime it might be.  Yet, the struggle continues. 

Temper your baser instincts. Put your anger and frustration to good use. I can't say I've ever been where you are now, philosophically, but I've driven through the neighborhood, metaphorically. 

These are all excellent points, and I commend your tenor. And I'm definitely putting that last line into action already.

Even if we may disagree, this is by far one of the best responses I've ever seen on TSW, in ANY forum. Cheers to you.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I guess my problem is I CARE about this country and its future. I hate the idea of the Rashida Tlaibs of this world running what was once the greatest nation on Earth. It sickens me.

Caring doesn't do much

it might make you feel superior

I'm at the office today, trying to get a Report ready for an Affidavit on Monday, so i can't wallow in worry about politics or the bozos that TV pumps up needlessly

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

I hope people realize how pathetic CNN (and MSNBC) is and their ratings continue to tank.

I hope inside airport terminals that people who run the TV viewing content realize this too. ?

The problem is that it’s become State Sponsored journalism, just like in Russia, China, etc. Those networks are a direct pipeline from the DNC and Deep State. Viewership has nothing to do with why they’re on the TVs in every airport. Propaganda has everything to do with it!

The narrative is set by the drive by media and no amount of integrity or professionalism or common sense or ethics will get in the way of the narrative that Trump is not worthy to be President and should be in jail

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes know this is kind of a joke but why is CNN played in every airport?  I’m not a conspiracy guy but still....

Marketing department signed it up, just like the lamest radio station is played on most financial district phones while you are waiting 

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is actually only 60 airports... it just seems like more.

ReachTV (CBS) is in 90 airports.

ReachTV's website doesn't list which airports, or it's buried deep enough that I don't care to keep digging

CNN on the other hand lists their airports

CNN seems like they're everywhere because their list includes major hubs like Midway, Laguardia, LAX, Atlanta, Detroit, and Philadelphia.  These are the layover hubs where travelers are a very captive audience

So why did the russians keep meeting with trumps campaign?  Why did trumps campaign change the republican platform to make it more favorable to the russians.  Why did so many of trumps people lie about meeting/talking with the russians, including his campaign manager, personal lawyer, national defense advisor, son and trump himself.  An explanation of these  things were what I hoped would come out with the mueller report but i haven't seen answers to as of yet.

Anybody know why?

17 minutes ago, joevan said:

So why did the russians keep meeting with trumps campaign?  Why did trumps campaign change the republican platform to make it more favorable to the russians.  Why did so many of trumps people lie about meeting/talking with the russians, including his campaign manager, personal lawyer, national defense advisor, son and trump himself.  An explanation of these  things were what I hoped would come out with the mueller report but i haven't seen answers to as of yet.

Anybody know why?

You're like a septic tank-----accepting alltheshit sent your way.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, joevan said:

Anybody know why?

^ shouldn't have a vote

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, joevan said:

Anybody know why?

You want to consider reading the Russian thread and the DOJ appoints ... threads in this group (probably the last 100 pages of each would catch you up). You do not have to read a single opinion from anyone in this group. Read the source documents and you will see the Russian Hoax the head of the CIA, some higher-ups at the DOJ, in conjunction with the MSM have fed the American public for the last several years. From those source documents, you can see the questions you have asked are head-scratching (to put it kindly).  

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, joevan said:

So why did the russians keep meeting with trumps campaign? 

Which meetings are you referring? The Trump Tower meeting? That was not arranged by "Russians", that was arranged by Fusion GPS and the Obama White House (with an assist from British Intelligence) and designed to entrap the campaign. This is proven, backed by evidence including: 

1) Natalia Veselnitskaya, the "Russian connected Lawyer", met with the owner of Fusion GPS before and after the meeting at Trump Tower. She also represented Prevezon, whom hired Fusion GPS as well. 

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/13/trump_tower_meeting_looks_increasingly_like_a_setup.html

2) Veselnitskaya was on "immigration parole" in June of 2016 and barred from entering the country. It took an emergency 11th hour Visa, approved by the Obama State Department, for her to make the Trump Tower meeting

https://www.reuters.com/article/legal-us-otc-veselnitskaya/how-did-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-get-into-u-s-for-trump-tower-meeting-idUSKBN1D62Q2

3) Goldstone, the British music exec who set up the meeting, has deep connections and ties to Richard Dearlove, one of Britain's top spooks. 

49 minutes ago, joevan said:

Why did trumps campaign change the republican platform to make it more favorable to the russians. 

This is not true. The platform was not weakened to benefit Russia in the Ukraine. In fact, just the opposite occurred: 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-what-really-happened-with-the-gop-platform-and-russia

This is a lie that was part of the disinformation campaign waged directly upon you. 

Now that you know this is fundamentally untrue - the question you should ask of those who lied to you is: why?

51 minutes ago, joevan said:

Why did so many of trumps people lie about meeting/talking with the russians, including his campaign manager, personal lawyer, national defense advisor, son and trump himself. 

In order: 

* Manafort was planted onto the Trump campaign precisely to dirty it up. He was not charged, indicted, nor convicted of anything having to do with Russians, the 2016 campaign, or conspiracy/collusion. 

* Michael Flynn made a perfectly legal phone call, during which nothing illegal transpired or was discussed. His "lie" is even disputed among the FBI who charged him for it - but it's a shiny object meant to distract you. Flynn in no way conspired with the Russians. 

* 45 and Jr have not been charged or indicted for perjury on this matter. What you fail to understand is this is largely an information campaign. Lies/misdirects in public are part of the whole deal. 

56 minutes ago, joevan said:

An explanation of these  things were what I hoped would come out with the mueller report but i haven't seen answers to as of yet.

With respect, that's because you have not looked or you have been relying upon sources who have been intentionally lying and misleading you. Mueller's team has filed dozens of indictments - hundreds of pages which answer pretty much every question you have... and demonstrate the entire Russian collusion/conspiracy narrative was a fraud. There are hundreds of hours of testimony, and evidence now available in open source from which you can piece together the whole story.

A lot of them can be found on this board. 

59 minutes ago, joevan said:

Anybody know why?

The reason you don't have the answers to the questions you have posed is because you have been systematically lied to about this subject. There never was any "Trump and Russia". It's fiction, created by dirty actors inside the United States intelligence community, the FBI, DOJ, Clinton machine, and Obama administration in order to cover up their own sins. 

You'll recoil at that notion, I'm certain. 

But the thing is, there's much more evidence to prove that is the actual reality of the situation than there ever has been of Trump/Russia collsion/conspiracy. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which meetings are you referring? The Trump Tower meeting? That was not arranged by "Russians", that was arranged by Fusion GPS and the Obama White House (with an assist from British Intelligence) and designed to entrap the campaign. This is proven, backed by evidence including: 

1) Natalia Veselnitskaya, the "Russian connected Lawyer", met with the owner of Fusion GPS before and after the meeting at Trump Tower. She also represented Prevezon, whom hired Fusion GPS as well. 

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/13/trump_tower_meeting_looks_increasingly_like_a_setup.html

2) Veselnitskaya was on "immigration parole" in June of 2016 and barred from entering the country. It took an emergency 11th hour Visa, approved by the Obama State Department, for her to make the Trump Tower meeting

https://www.reuters.com/article/legal-us-otc-veselnitskaya/how-did-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-get-into-u-s-for-trump-tower-meeting-idUSKBN1D62Q2

3) Goldstone, the British music exec who set up the meeting, has deep connections and ties to Richard Dearlove, one of Britain's top spooks. 

This is not true. The platform was not weakened to benefit Russia in the Ukraine. In fact, just the opposite occurred: 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-what-really-happened-with-the-gop-platform-and-russia

This is a lie that was part of the disinformation campaign waged directly upon you. 

Now that you know this is fundamentally untrue - the question you should ask of those who lied to you is: why?

In order: 

* Manafort was planted onto the Trump campaign precisely to dirty it up. He was not charged, indicted, nor convicted of anything having to do with Russians, the 2016 campaign, or conspiracy/collusion. 

* Michael Flynn made a perfectly legal phone call, during which nothing illegal transpired or was discussed. His "lie" is even disputed among the FBI who charged him for it - but it's a shiny object meant to distract you. Flynn in no way conspired with the Russians. 

* 45 and Jr have not been charged or indicted for perjury on this matter. What you fail to understand is this is largely an information campaign. Lies/misdirects in public are part of the whole deal. 

With respect, that's because you have not looked or you have been relying upon sources who have been intentionally lying and misleading you. Mueller's team has filed dozens of indictments - hundreds of pages which answer pretty much every question you have... and demonstrate the entire Russian collusion/conspiracy narrative was a fraud. There are hundreds of hours of testimony, and evidence now available in open source from which you can piece together the whole story.

A lot of them can be found on this board. 

The reason you don't have the answers to the questions you have posed is because you have been systematically lied to about this subject. There never was any "Trump and Russia". It's fiction, created by dirty actors inside the United States intelligence community, the FBI, DOJ, Clinton machine, and Obama administration in order to cover up their own sins. 

You'll recoil at that notion, I'm certain. 

But the thing is, there's much more evidence to prove that is the actual reality of the situation than there ever has been of Trump/Russia collsion/conspiracy. 

:beer: 

No, no. He means besides all that.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're like a septic tank-----accepting alltheshit sent your way.

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

^ shouldn't have a vote

25 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

No, no. He means besides all that.

cut jovan some slack.  judging from his post count he hasn't been around PPP that long to have read thru DR's extensive research on the collusion narrative

lots of people are waking up from the narrative they have been sold and it's a shock to their system.  its kinda like that scene from The Matrix when Neo asks why his eyes hurt and Morpheus tells him because he's never used them

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1