flex game???

Hebert19

Even if it wasn't already set, we are the Bills haha.  We had a huge win yesterday to stay in the playoff hunt and weren't even mentioned before the sunday night game that replays some of the most important games of the week. The disrespect will continue until we make the playoffs and show we aren't pretenders

Why do you even want the Bills on primetime though? Have they ever won a Sunday/Monday night'er the past 17 years?

17 minutes ago, Maybe Someday said:

Good.  I don't want it flexed.  We haven't exactly played our best on prime time over the years.

Exactly. The last thing I want is for them to go on primetime against the defending super bowl champs on the road...

19 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Even if it wasn't already set, we are the Bills haha.  We had a huge win yesterday to stay in the playoff hunt and weren't even mentioned before the sunday night game that replays some of the most important games of the week. The disrespect will continue until we make the playoffs and show we aren't pretenders

I noticed that too The Bills were treated like they didn't exist.

I can’t figure out why the Steelers v Pats wasn’t flexed yesterday. 

It was a far better matchup than the cowgirls vs Raider. 

How could the NFL think a battle between 2 .500 teams who probably won’t make the playoffs is a better draw than Pitt v NE. I don’t get it. 

54 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Totally forgot its Christmas eve this Sunday, was wondering why their would be no snf

No night game on Christmas Eve but there is one on Christmas day and on Saturday the 23rd.   The NFL probably figures too many people would be getting ready for the Christmas than watching or going to a football game. 

2 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

what are chances we get flexed to Sunday night this week against patriots?

For patriots nothing. BUT I think it was Peter King in today's MMQB said Bills vs Dolphins week 17 could get flexed to 4:25 if Bills beat the Patriots so the Chargers game later matters and their not eliminated before they start play at 4:25.

Sunday night is Christmas Eve.  The SNF game was moved to Monday afternoon (Steelers@Houston)

There are logistical issues with moving games between 1PM and 4PM on a Sunday.  More logistical issues with moving it from 1/4PM to SNF, and still more with moving a game from Sunday to Monday.  Factor in the Christmas holiday and it's not worth the effort for the NFL and host cities

1 hour ago, Idandria said:

I can’t figure out why the Steelers v Pats wasn’t flexed yesterday. 

CBS and Fox can veto a number of regularly scheduled games from being Flex'd to NBC.  No way CBS was going to let Patriots*/Steelers get away from them