Another Tailgate Fool on Fire - OTL Names Bills' Fans "Fools of the Year"

26CornerBlitz

5 hours ago, Lfod said:

My prediction is that with each stunt the bar gets set higher until someone is injured badly or dies. Then comes the crack down. 

Im not against it though. I find that stuff great entertainment.

Someone was badly injured last year. Some big fat guy in a wrestling mask if I recall. He made the most unathletic jump in the history of jumps off a van with his legs fully extended and completely straight/locked. When his foot went through the table and hit the ground, I’m pretty sure his femur went straight up through his knee. 

5 hours ago, Lfod said:

My prediction is that with each stunt the bar gets set higher until someone is injured badly or dies. Then comes the crack down.

Last year, one guy broke his leg in two - that hasn't seemed to stop anybody.

4 minutes ago, DC Greg said:

Someone was badly injured last year. Some big fat guy in a wrestling mask if I recall. He made the most unathletic jump in the history of jumps off a van with his legs fully extended and completely straight/locked. When his foot went through the table and hit the ground, I’m pretty sure his femur went straight up through his knee. 

3 minutes ago, bbb said:

Last year, one guy broke his leg in two - that hasn't seemed to stop anybody.

I missed that story. Hopefully they got a video of that. No point in doing something stupid if you don't get in on video for the world to see. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Beer is precious, he was not? 

What kind of people would we be to pour beer on a guy that intentionally set himself on fire. I wouldn't want to intervene on that guys good time. Bring your own fire extinguisher if you plan on being a pyro.

I never set myself on fire without my handy dandy fire extinguisher.

Edited by Lfod

17 hours ago, RobH063 said:

The problem is that with every tailgating idiot caught on camera, the cries for no tailgating are heard and I don't think anyone wants that. All it takes is for an idea to catch fire. uhhhh Go viral.

The team is sure watching.  Their reaction and the league’s are going to be the only ones that matter - and they won’t let this continue. The stadium will get built downtown, near Pegula’s properties and that’s where people will need to go to drink and eat before and after the games. 

The real problem here is that it is only a very small handful of idiots demonstrating this behavior.  The result may be a Dallas type move where the team takes actions to eliminate tailgating.  I could imagine little worse for the Bills or the region.  Tailgating with some sense of civility and decent behavior is a pastime that really makes gameday special.  Alcohol enhanced stupidity on the part of a very small number of individuals need not ruin it for the many who partake in a decent and fun way.

• Thank you (+1) 1