Week 15 - Fins at Bills 2’nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

And I don't care if I get backlash, I'm going to be that guy, but Tyrod still isn't impressive today. His numbers are good (for him), and decent overall, but besides a couple mid-range passes to Clay & McCoy for TD, all his yardage has been from guys making plays after a short pass. He's still not throwing the ball well deep, as his few attempts have been way off the mark. He has definitely made some good plays with his feet, which I give all the credit in the world to him for.

However, he's had good pass protection through most of the game and at times hangs on way too long to the ball. Really wish he'd target Benjamin more. This second half he looks like he's reverting back to his more recent weak performances, and his completion percentage is steadily dropping... 59% completion percentage, averaging 7.7 yards per completion. I mean it's "ok" but still not great by any means.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BigDingus said:

And I don't care if I get backlash, I'm going to be that guy, but Tyrod still isn't impressive today. His numbers are good (for him), and decent overall, but besides a couple mid-range passes to Clay & McCoy for TD, all his yardage has been from guys making plays after a short pass. He's still not throwing the ball well deep, as his few attempts have been way off the mark. He has definitely made some good plays with his feet, which I give all the credit in the world to him for.

However, he's had good pass protection through most of the game and at times hangs on way too long to the ball. Really wish he'd target Benjamin more. This second half he looks like he's reverting back to his more recent weak performances, and his completion percentage is steadily dropping... 59% completion percentage, averaging 7.7 yards per completion. I mean it's "ok" but still not great by any means.

No one will ever say hes elite but in some cases he is more than enough

Just now, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Refs are ridiculous. 

Hmmm i wonder how the "go for it on 4th win, win" guys would be feeling now if it was only a 2 score game?

The reason why you're calm is because we kicked a FG...

but but next gen statistics DVOA

go for it all the time every time