Jump to content
BuffaloBill

Week 15 - Fins at Bills 2’nd Half Thread

Recommended Posts

Why are there so few fans? The stadium looks so sad today, and really seems weird when we're playing 1) the last home game of the year, 2) in control of a wildcard spot & on the verge of making the playoffs for the first time in 18 years, and 3) playing a divisional rival.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Taylor plays like this I get into a whole “what if” thing - like maybe if we just build up The o line and D we can contend with him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good first half by both sides of the ball.

 

please do NOT go conservative in the second half. keeping them at 6 and scoring another 21 would make a clear statement going in to foxboro.

 

42-12

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll have another! :beer:

 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'll have another!

 

 

And this against a defense that undressed the GOAT?

 

The NFL is so...wonky.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baltimore 17 Cleveland 10 at halftime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Boomer just said to expect a big second half by the Dolphins......

I might hate that guy more then Marino...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Well Boomer just said to expect a big second half by the Dolphins......

I might hate that guy more then Marino...

He meant a big second half from Joe Webb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Well Boomer just said to expect a big second half by the Dolphins......

I might hate that guy more then Marino...

He is spot on.  They EXPECT to have a big half since a loss knocks them out of the playoffs.  Bills have to respond and crush the Fins early.  

Edited by Nitro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play the same aggressive way boys. Don't go in a shell. Lots of game left. (I do realize Mcd won't see this message, yes)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

 

And this against a defense that undressed the GOAT?

 

The NFL is so...wonky.

 

There's only a few sure things in the NFL

1. Patriots are going to be favored for everything, and most likely make the playoffs

2. The Browns are probably gonna lose

3. Everyone is going to boo Goodell no matter what he says

4. Everyone has a chance on Sunday...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, apuszczalowski said:

There's only a few sure things in the NFL

1. Patriots are going to be favored for everything, and most likely make the playoffs

2. The Browns are probably gonna lose

3. Everyone is going to boo Goodell no matter what he says

4. Everyone has a chance on Sunday...

2

Amen, no one is Nostradamus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×