Remember when Mitch Trubisky was supposed to be awesome?

PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

At least a few posters were certain this one-year college starter was going to dominate the NFL. 

Name this player?

10 games started - 48% completion rate - 28sacks - 1663 yards passing - 7tds - 14ints

I guarantee Bills fans Boo this guy out of town after those 10 starts.

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Name this player?

10 games started - 48% completion rate - 28sacks - 1663 yards passing - 7tds - 14ints

I guarantee Bills fans Boo this guy out of town after those 10 starts.

Gotta have PATIENCE

1255634_o.gif

Edited by Real McCoy

And I guarantee people will want to cut him after two games if he has a Peterman-like start.

So is this thread a condemnation of Trubisky, Bills fans,  or just an attempt to stir the pot?

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1

Top QB selected that the Bears traded up for. You don't trade up for a struggling rookie season.

It was a foolish trade up after already signing Glennon (who everyone knows isn't the answer anyway).  But I'd still let him play 2 or 3 full seasons before calling him a bust.

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yes, yes I do. I just like to remind people of those can't-miss QBs people go nuts for in April. It's a healthy reminder that finding a franchise QB isn't automatic.

The same Trubisky that killed Cinci last week and threw for 300 yards 2x as a rookie with no receivers ? ???

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Top QB selected that the Bears traded up for. You don't trade up for a struggling rookie season.

Tell me about Aikman, Manning, and Goff’s rookie seasons.    ?

• Like (+1) 2