More from obd

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Kyle is going no where.

Right guard as well, they can't be serious about journeyman Ducassie.

I think it is worth seeing what comes to pass, if nothing he will fade away if something then he will be a welcome source.

Only way this is worth seeing is for entertainment value, it's quite obvious that he is full of it. And he will not just fade away because he will continue to bump this nonsense to the top of the front page.

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:
On 12/24/2017 at 8:29 PM, Best Player Available said:

Hey "don" I thought you were in Your hotel room sleeping off all the beer you drank at the game. In your Mccoy jersey

that your wife said you were on tv with. Are you by chance going to the fish game next week?

Before "don" deleted some posts Sunday, one of his gems was he was their at the game. I quoted that post though.

So "don" was supposedlly coming back on an early flight from beantown Christmas morning.And he had too slepp off all the beer he drank. Yet managed too post dribble all Sunday night. And anyone that asked a football question that disputed his 'facts' never got a reply? 

Problem is Logan airport was shut down  early yesterday AM. Yet "don" made it back.

Do you have a Lear parked somewhere else Don? 

Anyways just a reminder. Still waiting for a reply. Regarding your BS statements with the training staff. 

He flew to Boston and back home in his own airplane he leaves at the Hangar at the Dunkirk Airport (There really is one). I really hope this is the case because I have real contacts at the airport and would know in 2 seconds who keeps their planes there and who has flown in and out of that airport on whatever dates I wanted to know about.

5 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I laugh and shake my head at the few that actually believe this blabbering nonsense that this nut job spews out. Just down right amazing!

Blabbering nonsense! Now that is the most factual thing ever stated in this thread.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I can't believe one guy, in Dunkirk of all places, is so plugged into every facet of the Bills operation, from to to bottom, and he's here to share it all with us. How lucky can we be?

It’s hard to tell what is more entertaining - the people that hang on his every word, or the naysayers that track his every move, flight arrangement, post and have hissy fits when they don’t get their PM answered.  Wait - it’s definitely the latter. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

It’s hard to tell what is more entertaining - the people that hang on his every word, or the naysayers that track his every move, flight arrangement, post and have hissy fits when they don’t get their PM answered.  Wait - it’s definitely the latter. 

It's definitely the naysayers (I'm in that camp). But the people that poke fun of those people like you are doing here is entertaining too. It's all good although I do wonder about Don's mental stability.

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Kyle is going no where.

Right guard as well, they can't be serious about journeyman Ducassie.

I think it is worth seeing what comes to pass, if nothing he will fade away if something then he will be a welcome source.

He's not a source. He's somebody making stuff up. DD screwed up by saying too much. If he trickled out one nugget once in a while, then you might think maybe he had an in. But instead he drops so much at once, even Terry Pegula himself wouldn't know. He got greedy and that exposed him as a fraud.

8 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

You know, today more than ever, it's a duty to call out BS.

2 minutes ago, RobH063 said:
10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Why today more than ever?

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You know why.

Personally, I think calling out BS should be done after every post he makes.

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He's not a source. He's somebody making stuff up. DD screwed up by saying too much. If he trickled out one nugget once in a while, then you might think maybe he had an in. But instead he drops so much at once, even Terry Pegula himself wouldn't know. He got greedy and that exposed him as a fraud.

While I know DD isn't writing online reviews, I came across this article and the coincidences made me laugh:  http://time.com/money/4095258/fake-online-reviews-yelp-amazon-tripadvisor/

Now, back to waiting on stadium coordinates so I can purchase New Hammer's Lot at New New Era Stadium...

21 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I’m not up on the message board call of duty, but I thought that was called “feeding the troll”. 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Wow would you look at this.  

Shady’s gang is getting very large! I may need to rent out a larger conference room.  

We need a name. Maybe ....

The Anti Church of Dunkirk Don. 

TACODD

and leather jackets. We can all stand real cool side by side snapping our fingers

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

And have break dance contest when one gets mad at another! So brutal! The quick and the served.

No no no.  

The Electric Slide.  

For arguments we have an insult fest.  

All members use Rep points to vote for the winner 

Thumbs up or sad face ? 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

21 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yeah, ideally you ignore them. But when you see fish biting, do you just let it happen?

Me personally, yes. If my child was getting taken in by a Nigerian Prince via e-mail, I’d probably step in on that situation.   Otherwise, have at it. 

just checking in to see if we signed Cousins yet.  12 first round picks and a $150 million contract is all it will take.  a contract like that for a very mediocre player would absolutely destroy this franchise.  there's a reason why Washington hasn't signed him long term

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Is it today or tomorrow that DD wants to take me out for dinner and drinks on Leesburg on his way to Fredericksburg MD?

That's tomorrow

13 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I have. To travel to Frederick Maryland on Wednesday hoping to have a beer with a friend to set the record straight but still waiting on reply.  So it may take me a few days

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You don’t believe DD (any longer) and you don’t rail on him, yet you read and rail on his critics.  

Are you a Get off my grass!!!! Kind of grampa?

Rail?  Do you know what that word means?  I said it was all entertaining.  Carry on. 

3 hours ago, MarkAF43 said:

I'm tired of Don, I think if they haven't already, the Bills should be notified of someone "hacking" their email, and let them investigate it. 

I'm hoping The D leaks the entire dossier. Speaking of leaks, I wonder if there was any of that going on in the hotel room...?

Don has evaded Bill's team security but is now holed up in an embassy inside Ecuador. I can't confirm whether he is working with WikiLeaks to publish the information about Kirk Cousins. 

Connect the dots. Limited internet access. Embassy. Don is a millionaire in distress. Working to confirm Gofundme account.

4 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

man it's been like 13 hours since Don has posted. Maybe his source disappeared.

Just about time for the   "OBD is closing in, so we will be going dark for now...will return when it's safe with more info"  or similar crap :w00t:

2 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

Just about time for the   "OBD is closing in, so we will be going dark for now...will return when it's safe with more info"  or similar crap :w00t:

They might be, I heard a rumor from a source deep inside that they're closing in on the leak.  That sounded important, so connect the dots, and if you want more info on the Hot dog prices at the new stadium PM me. We're just waiting on sources to confirm it, but it's important.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Fredonia Frank said:

Ah my old friend Dingbat Don is back....spreading his unicorn stories again

lets examine his lies....Dingy never said Glenn would go on IR like he said.  Said he was "damaged goods" The guy has had chronic issues since training camp and hadn't fully practiced in 6 weeks ...you think he has issues...duh

He said Peterman injury was very serious. hmm he had 2 full practices that week and just missed getting cleared. he missed one game which 50% of the guys that have concussions miss.

the bills are looking at qbs  for next year. man this guy is good. He predicts the bills will look at the top options for qb next year Cousins and Smith. Or then he says maybe the Minnesota qbs or drew staton or McCown...really covering your bases..Gee my nine year nephew could figure out the possible suspects

The Joe Webb package would be used a lot...hmmm haven't seen him on offense series since he made that statement

How does he do it? He is on fire (or we only wish he was)

Why'd you copy my name? Lame

He'll go dark as Dunkirk Don but will rise from the Ashes as Arkwright Allen or some other name and post some new crap. This thread does need to keep going for 2 more pages though so I can win my 750K from the Vegas oddsmakers.

Edited by RobH063