More from obd

18 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I got his PM and it’s basically in the same realm as what he’s already shared in the thread. I haven’t followed Cousins very closely, but when I’ve seen him play, he’s not someone I’ve felt “We need to get that guy”. Personally, I’d prefer we keep our first round picks and draft for defense and O-line and try to sign Cousins as a free agent if that’s the way it goes in DC. Otherwise, draft a QB with one of our top 4 picks.  Giving up all that draft capital and paying him $30M seems like we’ll be hamstringing ourselves.  

But did you get the picture of the Bills 2017 draft board?!?

8 minutes ago, DRutka said:

Yes he is... LIES!!!

Who cares if he is or if he isn’t...no one is forcing anyone to believe it...message boards are for entertainment...make of it what you will...but all the drama and accusations about whether he’s lying or not is for the kids table imo...if you feel he is lying, then stop reading and go into some other thread...But some fans just might like to have a conversation about the possibilities of what Don is talking about.

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The man signs a 100million dollar contract has doesn’t have the discipline not to toke.  He is one leftie away from a year suspension.   That is why overdope is done after this year

They were number one before puff the magic dragon arrived. Did you know that fact.  They were already number 1.  And two did you see the Kansas City game.  Did you see their rushing totals. I thinks dareus was already gone.  Yep

They were #1 overall because their pass defense was absolutely stifling. Since the trade, their run defense is actually closer to #1 and their pass defense has faltered a bit. But they are still #1 overall, due to the improved run defense.

Since the trade, Jacksonville's run defense has improved exponentially and Buffalo's has regressed similarly. What's the common factor? Ah yes, #99. He may not have been popping in the stat sheet, but he was very effective in the role he had. He was occupying the attention of the opponent's OL and allowing the other guys on the line, or the LB's, to have more of a free flow to the ball. 

Without him here, Kyle Williams is the #1 focus of the interior OL. At his age, he's not well suited for that, and the replacements next to him are JAG, and it shows.

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Who cares if he is or if he isn’t...no one is forcing anyone to believe it...message boards are for entertainment...make of it what you will...but all the drama and accusations about whether he’s lying or not is for the kids table imo...if you feel he is lying, then stop reading and go into some other thread...But some fans just might like to have a conversation about the possibilities Don is talking about.

If you don't like what people that don't agree with Don have to say here, you could do the same. Who are you to say it belongs at the kids table? Show us your Holier Than Thou credentials!

12 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Scuttlebutt is you've been arguing with yourself in this thread. Any truth to those rumors? 

Let me consult the voices in my head.   

Nope, I couldn’t carry on such a farce.  

Merry Christmas ? everyone 

lets go easy on each other this day or 2 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Who cares if he is or if he isn’t...no one is forcing anyone to believe it...message boards are for entertainment...make of it what you will...but all the drama and accusations about whether he’s lying or not is for the kids table imo...if you feel he is lying, then stop reading and go into some other thread...But some fans just might like to have a conversation about the possibilities of what Don is talking about.

Yes but the less critical thinkers among us are swayed by opinion. If people treat DD like an inside source, then he is one. It's a duty to call out BS.

You can tell by the way DD reacts to legit questions that he is just shoveling manure.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yes but the less critical thinkers among us are swayed by opinion. If people treat DD like an inside source, then he is one. It's a duty to call out BS.

You can tell by the way DD reacts to legit questions that he is just shoveling manure.

You mean to tell me there is no Peter Parker Spider Webb fake punt play?   You just basically told me there’s no Santa Claus you bastard. Go !@#$ yourself. 

4 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

You mean to tell me there is no Peter Parker Spider Webb fake punt play?   You just basically told me there’s no Santa Claus you bastard. Go !@#$ yourself. 

now the cheats know the fake is coming when someone shouts out Peter Parker Spider Web

3 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

It doesn’t look like you’ve actually connected any dots......but it does bear a resemblance to   a certain janitor at OBD

THAT’S how you connect the dots!

First you have to find the dots to connect them. I've done this forum a great service and if this is the kind of appreciation I'm to be afforded moving forward, then all of you can just find your own dots to connect from now on. 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

....good call 'Crispy....106 pages and 83,000 views, but nobody is entertained or cares.......must be that fuzzy math stuff..........approaching a azul pelota epidemic with twisted nylons...Home Depot is outta jockey shorts sand as well....

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, musichunch said:

Gaines is out. DD gets another one right. Great call Don!

The sun will set in the West.  

Ill update u later. 

6 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I just got a fresh tip. If we manage to win out and make the playoffs, Tyrod will start the playoff game if healthy. If he is unable to play due to injury someone else will start.

You heard it here first.

giphy.gif