More from obd

51 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

According to my source if their top three options at filling the quarterback position are not available, they will hand the keys to peterman, sign a veteran possibly mccown.  Dennison future depend on our qb direct but 75% chance he is back. Dennison loves peterman and would start him today if healthy 

I thought you said in another post that your source said that TT would start the rest of the year regardless ????

• Like (+1) 1

I kidnapped DD's source.  Here is what it told me...

1 - The Bills will draft some players in the 2018 draft

2 - They may trade some of the picks.

3 - If the Bills build a new stadium, it will be somewhere in WNY, and may or may not have a dome.

4 - The Bills will try and trade TT, and if not possible, then cut him.  They will then find a new QB.

5 - There are 3 games left in the season.

6 - Wilson is dead.

7 - Follow the money...followed by uncontrollable laughter.

• Haha (+1) 3

Bree’s, rivers or luck.  Rivers didn’t want to go to la. He has nine kids, not coming to Buffalo. Bree’s is not leaving NO, and we have reached out to Indy about Luck but they want a ransom.  Greenberg started that crap.  His backup would be available but he nothing more than taylor

Edited by Dunkirk Don

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Bree’s, rivers or luck.  Rivers didn’t want to go to la. He has nine kids, not coming to Buffalo. Bree’s is not leaving NO, and we have reached out to Indy about Luck but they want a ransom.  Greenberg started that crap.  His backup would be available but he nothing more than taylor

Did your source mention anything about us going after Brady or Rogers?

Edited by Bangarang

Make all the fun you want but this week I told you about peterman before any official word from obd.  There are many people that go into concussion protocol and play the next week. So don’t use that argument that you could of predicted that too.  I said Glenn was damaged good s and will be tough to trade because we knew he was going on ir and having surgery before it was announced. Third I said we were talking to chiefs about Alex Smith and yesterday espn reported it.   Those are not general comments. They were specific.  Now after they come true all you all you Monday morning quarterbacks come out and cry, I could have said that.  Here is the point, you did not and I did.  If they didn’t happen then roast me but they did happen  I am have posted information not predicts.   Please stop reading my posts.  It doesn’t make sense.  You guys want so bad for me to be wrong, you take liberties that don’t exist.   Ask yourself, what did he say about peterman before it was announced. Dang he was right.  How about the rift surrounding Glenn. Dang right again,  chiefs are talking trade, dang right again.  Let’s discredit him for being right.  You guys keep reading and posting why.  Go,join the other meaningless debates

My source is out on vacation for the holidays but when he returns, big news on the stadium. We want to confirm a few points before I post.  

In in the meantime, I will post a thread tomorrow for you haters, we are trading for josh Gordon (wink, wink) we are hiring Johnny football for our marketing department. He will head up charities and for $500 he will join your tailgate party for an hour.  Also a poll should we keep Taylor and should we bring back  marrone.  

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Make all the fun you want but this week I told you about peterman before any official word from obd.  There are many people that go into concussion protocol and play the next week. So don’t use that argument that you could of predicted that too.  I said Glenn was damaged good s and will be tough to trade because in knew he was going on ir and having surgery before it was announced. Third I said we were talking to chiefs about Alex Smith and yesterday espn reported it.   Those are not general comments. They were specific.  Now after they come true all you Monday morning quarterbacks come out and cry, I could have said that.  Here is the point, you did not and I did.  If they didn’t happen then roast me but they did happen  I am have posted information not predicts.   Please stop reading my posts.  It doesn’t make sense.  You guys want so bad for me to be wrong, you take liberties that don’t exist.   Ask yourself, what did he say about peterman before it was announced. Dang he was right.  How about the rift surrounding Glenn. Dang right again,  chiefs are talking trade, dang right again.  Let’s discredit him for being right.  My source is out on vacation for the holidays but when he returns, big news on the stadium. We want to confirm a few points before I post.  

In in the meantime, I will post a thread tomorrow for you haters, we are trading for josh Gordon (wink, wink) we are hiring Johnny football for our marketing department. He will head up charities and for $500 he will join your tailgate party for an hour.  Also a poll should we keep Taylor and should we bring back  marrone.  

Absolutely brilliant reporting. No one here could have figured this out. 

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You keep saying anyone could say  this stuff, then please say it then!  I say it and in the next few days in shows up in the paper.  Tell me what you think is going to happen before it is printed like I do.  Three lucky guesses in one week?   Please tell me what is going to happen next at obd

Look at 2 bills drive and scroll down captain quint and then apologize u hack

Could be.  Maybe you have a source and maybe you don't.  I wont bash you or anything but 3 educated guesses based on the Bills situation isn't that hard..

Tyrod will start... ok well McD has said when healthy Tyrod would start.  He was close last week so this isn't much of a leap

Peterman's injury worse than we know... also not much of a leap.  Pretty brutal hit and most concussion last more than a few days.  Wednesday is usually the key decision day.  Its not like Peterman is our Tom Brady and they needed to rush him back.  He was in stage 4 and likely will be cleared by morning.

What was the third one?  Alex Smith?  Well one thing is that it hasn't come true yet.  The other thing is that it also isn't too much of a leap.  Smith is a decent QB that would probably do a better job offensively than we have had.  Cousins is a decent QB that would probably do a better job offensively than we have had.  Its not a leap to say the Bills are looking for a QB and these two guys will quite possibly be available this off season.  Washington hasn't been able to sign Cousins long term and they are running out of options with him.  Smith could be moved on from having a 20+ million dollar cap hit but only 3.6 mil dead cap.  Also has a first round traded up for QB waiting in the wings.

I wont say you don't have a source, but I will say that anyone looking to create posts such as yours, for whatever reasons, wouldn't have a hard time making these leaps.

Edited by Scott7975

14 minutes ago, ALF said:

If the OL could pass protect I would be ok with starting Peterman next season until a new draft pick is ready.

...could very well end up being the case....TT's tariff is too tall to return.....even if he structured, Dennison would have a hissy fit......maybe they shop for a vet, but the pickings are slim....Vikes would be fools to let Keenum walk...he is the only 100% healthy one....Stanton has been in 'Zona for 5 years and is probably comfortable sitting behind Palmer, re-signing with Cards......Hoyer signed through 2019......forget Bradford, his warranty expired.....so it could be Peterman, draft pick, some vet and a camp body for a total of 4......Alex may be an option depending on how Beane/McD want to spend draft capital............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

17 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Make all the fun you want but this week I told you about peterman before any official word from obd.  There are many people that go into concussion protocol and play the next week. So don’t use that argument that you could of predicted that too.  I said Glenn was damaged good s and will be tough to trade because we knew he was going on ir and having surgery before it was announced. Third I said we were talking to chiefs about Alex Smith and yesterday espn reported it.   Those are not general comments. They were specific.  Now after they come true all you all you Monday morning quarterbacks come out and cry, I could have said that.  Here is the point, you did not and I did.  If they didn’t happen then roast me but they did happen  I am have posted information not predicts.   Please stop reading my posts.  It doesn’t make sense.  You guys want so bad for me to be wrong, you take liberties that don’t exist.   Ask yourself, what did he say about peterman before it was announced. Dang he was right.  How about the rift surrounding Glenn. Dang right again,  chiefs are talking trade, dang right again.  Let’s discredit him for being right.  You guys keep reading and posting why.  Go,join the other meaningless debates

My source is out on vacation for the holidays but when he returns, big news on the stadium. We want to confirm a few points before I post.  

Let me repeat myself. I'm staying the Hell out of Arkwright!

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You don't really understand that it's not the "I have an inside source" bull **** people object to nearly as much as the "Having an inside source makes me so extraordinarily special that you peasants must bow to my greatness!" attitude you're copping?

Quite a few people have had inside sources over the years.  Very few of them wallow in it like you do.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:
8 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Let me repeat myself. I'm staying the Hell out of Arkwright!

Can you stay out of this post as well.  Explain if it is bs why didn’t you stop 58 pages ago 

I didn't stop 58 pages ago because the entertainment value of this thread is priceless. I also feel bad for people that were born with 25W light bulbs and only 49 cards in their deck.

• Like (+1) 1